Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

League of Ireland Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gavin any thoughts on the Shamrock Rovers vs. Dundalk match ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Headshot wrote: »
    Gavin any thoughts on the Shamrock Rovers vs. Dundalk match ?

Well you're lucky I wasn't on to tell you my advice, wouldn't have been siding with Dundalk and Draw tbh.

Anyone know what odds I'd get on both of these since Bohs match was void, afaik they were 1/2 to win, not sure on the overs? Forgot to do the best myself.:mad:

Well since I'm lost at what the odds were I'm just gonna go with 3pts return on the Galway -v- Sligo overs and 5/1 on the accum. So returns 9pts in total.

Bank 105pts.

Profit, yay!:D Pity Bohs went and screwed over my odds.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

if you dont mind could you give me your thoughts on the Bohemians v The New Saints,,
    thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If you can get Bohs to win to nil it'd be worth a bet. Fenlon will be hell bent on not giving away an away goal.

• Advertisement

coughlan08 wrote: »
    if you dont mind could you give me your thoughts on the Bohemians v The New Saints,,
    thanks.

Bohs will have way to much for TNS, last time Bohs played a Welsh team in Europe they beat they 9-3 on aggrate that against Rhyl who imo are the best Welsh side.

Bohs to win 3-1 @ 12/1 (Boyles)
    Bohs -1 @ 5/4 (Paddy Powers)

Can't find any sites that are offering goalscorers yet, but I'd be throwing a free bob on Paddy Madden too.;) Also Chris Sharp (TNS) anytime scorer might be a decent bet if the odds are good.

thanks for that mate,,
    bohemians are at home,yes?
    it would be a safeish bet to back bohs to win in 90 mins at 2/5,pp....?
    thanks again

thanks for that mate,,
    bohemians are at home,yes?
    it would be a safeish bet to back bohs to win in 90 mins at 2/5,pp....?
    thanks again

Ye Bohs are at home, safeish bet!? I'd be fairly confident of Bohs to win by 2 or 3 goals tbh.

Can't find any sites that are offering goalscorers yet, but I'd be throwing a free bob on Paddy Madden too.;) Also Chris Sharp (TNS) anytime scorer might be a decent bet if the odds are good.

Paddy Madden 3/1 first goalscorer and Chris Sharp 7/2 anytime.

is the match on tv, gavin ?

• Advertisement

is the match on tv, gavin ?

It's on the Welsh channel C4S or whatever the hell it's called afaik. Away leg is on Setanta Ireland then next week I think.

http://www.cesarica.net/en/t28850/tv-live-bohemians-dublin-tns-live-stream-online-13-7-a/

Not sure what the craic is with that up there, but sure you'll see if it works at 7.45.:D

It's on the Welsh channel C4S or whatever the hell it's called afaik. Away leg is on Setanta Ireland then next week I think.

S4C ?

I cant find it on that at all

S4C ?

I cant find it on that at all

Maybe it isn't so, try that stream. RTE should be showing it, but sure it's only an Irish team in the Champions League.:rolleyes:

Bohs will have way to much for TNS, .

thanks gavin,
    much appreciated...

thanks gavin,
    much appreciated...

No bother mate, from all reports I've heard from fans and whatnot, Bohs should have won by alot more with Paddy Maddens banking at least a hat-trick.

Can see me staying away from Shams match on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

No bother mate, from all reports I've heard from fans and whatnot, Bohs should have won by alot more with Paddy Maddens banking at least a hat-trick.

Can see me staying away from Shams match on Thursday.

Gone for the draw myself @3.2, but won't be too upset if we win ;)

Gone with this for the weekend. Nothing craaazzay! 10er returns 46!

Shamrock Rovers @ 1.83
    Win-Draw-Win
    Galway United v Shamrock Rovers

UCD @ 1.44
    Win-Draw-Win
    UCD v Bray Wanderers

Bohemians @ 1.72
    Win-Draw-Win
    Bohemians v Sligo Rovers

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Gone for the draw myself @3.2, but won't be too upset if we win ;)

Gone with this for the weekend. Nothing craaazzay! 10er returns 46!

Shamrock Rovers @ 1.83
    Win-Draw-Win
    Galway United v Shamrock Rovers

UCD @ 1.44
    Win-Draw-Win
    UCD v Bray Wanderers

Bohemians @ 1.72
    Win-Draw-Win
    Bohemians v Sligo Rovers

Wonder if there's any odds of the Palestine protest outside to kick off when the away support turns up.:D

As for the matches, well can't see me going near teams that played in Europe, as seen by the Shams-v-Dundalk match last weekend, Dundalk sounded like they were still over in Lux.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Nice few bob earned there on the 1-1 draw tonight. Have a feeling though that the away goal will kill us...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

One would surely lump on Pats this weekend.

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    One would surely lump on Pats this weekend.

Seems that way.

Bets will be up tomorrow gents, no work and only a home match for Shels, hopefully have em up by 3.

Europe has messed about with the fixtures some amount, so I'm just going to stick with tonights matches.

UCD -1 @ 13/10 - 2pts
    Returns 4.6pts

Monaghan -v- Cork
    Shels -v- Derry
    Finn Harps -v- Waterford
    All to draw @ 32/1 - 1pt
    Returns 33pts

Limerick/Monghan both to win @ 3.2 - 1pt
    Returns 4.2pts

Shels to beat Derry 2-1 @ 10/1 - 1pt
    Returns 11pts

BANK 100 pts
    IN PLAY 5 pts

Europe has messed about with the fixtures some amount, so I'm just going to stick with tonights matches.

UCD -1 @ 13/10 - 2pts
    Returns 4.6pts

Monaghan -v- Cork
    Shels -v- Derry
    Finn Harps -v- Waterford
    All to draw @ 32/1 - 1pt
    Returns 33pts

Limerick/Monghan both to win @ 3.2 - 1pt
    Returns 4.2pts

Shels to beat Derry 2-1 @ 10/1 - 1pt
    Returns 11pts

BANK 100 pts
    IN PLAY 5 pts

One winner this week.

Bank 104.6pts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BGP

What's your opinion on Sporting Fingal -1 for tonight's game against Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Fingal are the last team for me in 2 accumulators i'm waiting on so i'm hoping they win . They are playing in Europe on Thursday night & Drogheda have been battling well of late but hopefully Fingal will field a strong team & do the business.

As I said I'm not betting on any team that's in Europe, just look at Dundalk last week, Shams who scrapped a 1-0 win against Galway, etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BGP

As I said I'm not betting on any team that's in Europe, just look at Dundalk last week, Shams who scrapped a 1-0 win against Galway, etc..

Alright, I didn't go for Sporting Fingal -1 in the end. I'm going to go for them in the Draw No Bet market, and also Under 2.5 goals.

BGP wrote: »
    Alright, I didn't go for Sporting Fingal -1 in the end. I'm going to go for them in the Draw No Bet market, and also Under 2.5 goals.

Both bets look decent, say they were crappy odds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Fingal only got back from Portugal yesterday. A heap of changes in the team, tread carefully gents.

• Advertisement

telecaster wrote: »
    Fingal only got back from Portugal yesterday. A heap of changes in the team, tread carefully gents.

That's right, had a week in the sun courtesy of NAMA so most likely they'll still be on holiday tonight or eyeing up winning on Thursday.

Advertisement