Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Exchange 2010

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Has anyone looked at this? I'm starting tomorrow :eek: in a lab enivronment.
    New 2008 AD, couple of exchange servers & an XP client or two. Just to get some sort of feel for it.

Isn't virtualization great :D:D

Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Alzar wrote: »
    Has anyone looked at this? I'm starting tomorrow :eek: in a lab enivronment.
    New 2008 AD, couple of exchange servers & an XP client or two. Just to get some sort of feel for it.

Isn't virtualization great :D:D

Al.

I will be looking into this in the coming weeks myself so post how you get on and your network config/setup etc. I will try keep it similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Sure, will do, I'm away for two weeks from Friday, though.

Spec has slightly changed a wee bit....

Started off with Win 2008 Active directory & 2 x Exchange 2007 servers built today. Setup 2 x Windows 7 Clients on the new domain too.
    Plan is then to upgrade them both to 2010, hopefully tomorrow.

As 2010 is still in Beta, I'm expecting a few problems, but if it does go t*ts up, I can rebuild the whole domain fairly quickly.

Al.

Advertisement