Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead End Skyrim Quests That You Wish Bethesda Had Finished

• 10-12-2014 8:49pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Like the title says, are there any you can think of?

I always wish they'd finished the side quest with 'Rune' in the Thieves Guild where he asks for help to find out the origins of his name.

Or in the College of Winterhold when one of the wizards mentions about the missing apprentices.

Any others you'd like to have seen play out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I could be wrong, its been a while, but I think I did the missing apprentices quest???

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Apparently there was meant to be more to it than just the rings, or so the Wiki says. :(

Advertisement