Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Double room to let in Inchicore, Dublin 8 - Ideal for Students!

• 27-07-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey guys, so my friend and I have just rented a cottage in 2 Millview Cottages, Inchicore, Dublin 8, but our other flat mate dropped out so we have a spare room that needs filled.

Anyone interested send me a private message and I can send you pictures and more details.

Would be ideal for a student, large spacious room with a skylight. My flatmate and I are very easy to get along with. We are both female but have no preference as to gender of anyone wanting the room. We are TCD students studying TSM History and Spanish and TSM Law and French. I am from the North and my friend is from Switzerland We are very social and both have a great sense of humour, very laid back! Like going out but not huge into massive house parties where the place gets wrecked!

Property is split over three levels, also includes a courtyard at the back. Located across the road from Goldenbridge Luas station which will drop you into town and is convenient to bus routes to city centre as well. Includes central heating, cable television, microwave, internet and on-street parking as well.

Rent is €96/week so €384/month. Deposit and rent for August have already been paid so you wouldn't have to pay anything until September.

Get in touch, room really needs to be filled! Thanks

Advertisement