Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Winehouse has a bit of craic. Or is it crack?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Lol: Was watching Vincent Browne do the press previews of tomorrow's papers on his show about an hour ago and he held up the Sun and was like 'Well I've never heard of this young woman but apparently she's a pop singer and she's taking crack...'. V amusing.

Otherwise yeah, what is there to say? She's still taking drugs, not getting the help she needs and is looking pretty desperately thin and ill. Pretty tragic but she needs to cop on and pull herself together tbh, none of this tortured artist "But I love my man soooo much" bull****.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nothing that wasn't known already tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

She has gotten so ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

woah what's up with her hair? :eek:

she's a drug addict, why feel sorry for her and not others?
    Pete Doherty gets nothing but insults and hatred

when she tries to help herself I'll care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I fcuking hate Amy Winehouse.

• Advertisement
Advertisement