Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scientology according to Tom Cruise

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

What a fcuking nutcase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Double post, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,779 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Stargal wrote: »
    Threads merged. And stay on topic everyone, this is Celeb and Showbiz, not Scientology versus Catholicism ;)

Out of interest, would this put anyone off going to see a Tom Cruise film? I was never exactly his biggest fan (loved Vanilla Sky but not a lot else) but now, unless it was meant to be brilliant, I probably wouldn't go to see one of his films. He's just too weird.

To be honest, yeah probably. As you say, unless its supposed to be something exceptional ill be stearing clear of Mr Cruise for the foreseeable future. On top of him just being an obsessive zealot, I'd rather not supply him with any money to be plowed back into Scientology.

Advertisement