Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any good gigs on the weekend

• 18-12-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

going up for the wknd, already checked out the roisin not much on, anywhere else for gigs?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

For an amalgamation of things try advertiser events.. Cellar usually has something pretty cool on, all venues have facebook pages or home sites. If you narrow down what you are looking for I'll try help more..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,666 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Age? Genre?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Worn Out

The Cure in Hamersmith, London. Can't wait.

Sorry. Had to share my excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dingdangdoo22

Age? Genre?

30, rock n roll.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try Monroes, the Cellar and Sally Longs would be my best guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,889 ✭✭✭thesandeman

30, rock n roll.

I think The Deans are in The Roisin on Sunday. You won't get more rock n roll than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭tmh106

Worn Out wrote: »
    The Cure in Hamersmith, London. Can't wait.

Sorry. Had to share my excitement.

No Need to go to London for that, available in most Galway pubs from mid morning every day.

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gonein20secs

Galway Events Guide is an email magazine which is created every week which includes gigs and lots more events!

Advertisement