Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's on in the City? - November 2014

• 01-07-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Much like the previous What's on in the City? thread, the same principles apply.

Here you can notify others of things; events, happenings, concerts, good restaurants, table quizzes, fundraisers, classes, for the month and following months. Any events pertaining to later months will be carried over until the event is over.

A few rules, however;
    You have to have 200 posts or more to post, or >1 years on boards.
    Once an event has been posted in this thread don't repost it - no bumping or reminding of events either.
    Old events, too much chat, spam or topics that don't belong will be (re)moved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

new market in castlegar sports ground kicks off Saturday 8th 10am-6pm
    check here for more info when updated
    https://www.facebook.com/castlegarmarket

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Meemars

Saturday 15th November: REMEMBRANCETIDE CONCERT.
    "The Beatitudes": Settings of this Gospel text by Byrd, Chilcott, Párt and Martynov.
    St Nicholas Singers, with Ronan De Burca, organ and Mark Duley, director. Special guest: Maírtin O’Connor, button accordion.
    Collegiate Church of St Nicholas, 8pm. Adm at the door €10 – children, free.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ceatharloch

sess1.jpg

Trad session tonight - great craic, free admission, 9pm @ The Western Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Galway Science & Technology Festival Exhibition is on tomorrow; Sunday 23rd November 2014 at NUIG.

I have the following tickets for:

3 x The Cell Explorer's Show 2014 @ 12:30pm

3 x Dr Ken Presents The Entertaining Science Circus Show @ 2:45pm

3 x Reel LIFE Science Cinema 2014 @ 4:45pm

I am unable to make it tomorrow so If anyone would like any of the following then let me know and I can email you on the tickets.

http://www.eventbrite.ie/o/galway-science-amp-technology-festival-exhibition-sunday-23rd-november-2014-1220569595

EDIT: The tickets I had for it are gone. Thanks to those who sent a quick PM, enjoy the shows! - I believe there will be a few tickets available at the venue tomorrow Free of Charge but tickets are limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There's a free Abandoman gig on in the King's Head tonight, limited tickets left here.

If you're not familar with them, take if from me that they're hilarious. I've seen them a few times and happily parted with money to see them so the chance to see them for free is amazing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement