Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 6 script leaked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Balls. Bad enough waiting a year for the new season but now we'll be waiting with spoilers lurking throughout the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Not much in that indo article. Seems a small leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Nope Nope Nope,
    it was bad enough having the first three episodes leaked and waiting the gruelling three weeks to see what happened in the forth, i'll be damned if i have to wait a year to see if i've been spoilered

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Doesn't really reveal much to be honest.

Book
    Looks like Moqorro is being replaced by this Kinvara which does not bode well for our beloved Victarion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

So... They are looking for a new
    red priestess

Have the writers decided we now tire of looking at Carice van Houten's
    tits
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Pretty much nothing in it, saw it last week on Westeros.org.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,572 ✭✭✭✭walshb

After last season I don't really care what they leak!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭DarkoT

Well is not that big of a leak... And it's not something that will spoil season 6

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bolopapa

wish game of thrones can go back to the time when it's totally unpredictable.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 beg0rrah

I thought season 5 was absolute garbage to be fair.

Stannis dead - what about the battle of winterfell? where was lady stoneheart? why did brienne kill stannis when she is supposed to be hunting down jamie? why is jaime in dorne and not the riverlands? where was "edd fetch the block"? where was manderly? where was the iron islands? where was euron and victorian? why is tyrion with danearys and not outside with the invaders in mereen? why is varys in mereen? why is varys not in kings landing crossbowing pycelle and kevan? i could go on....

season 5 was total ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

beg0rrah wrote: »
    I thought season 5 was absolute garbage to be fair.

Stannis dead - what about the battle of winterfell? where was lady stoneheart? why did brienne kill stannis when she is supposed to be hunting down jamie? why is jaime in dorne and not the riverlands? where was "edd fetch the block"? where was manderly? where was the iron islands? where was euron and victorian? why is tyrion with danearys and not outside with the invaders in mereen? why is varys in mereen? why is varys not in kings landing crossbowing pycelle and kevan? i could go on....

season 5 was total ****e

You mean: why isn't the show the book?

Because the show is the show and the book is the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

astrofool wrote: »
    Because the show is the show and the book is the book.

It is known.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

beg0rrah wrote:
    season 5 was total ****e

Season 5 was way to dark. Seriously when is that pr1ck Ramsey going to get. I know the good guys don't win all the time but s5 took the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Dob74 wrote: »
    Season 5 was way to dark. Seriously when is that pr1ck Ramsey going to get. I know the good guys don't win all the time but s5 took the piss

He gives me serious heebie geebies.

Advertisement