Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 23 - League & Cup

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Phonehead wrote: »
    Two seasons in a row division 1 champ, this was a really nice one to win after my main rival did some serious purchasing mid season to get his first 15 average CSR above 300K. Considering how close we have always been I thought this extra bit of quality would push him ahead but somehow I managed to destroy him 35-0, he sent me a nice may the best man win msg pre game (but we all know it was a haha look at my star advantage I have you sunshine) he hasn't responded to my unlucky old son response post game msg.

Now time to move back to Ireland and rebuild my squad in the lower divisions

That's a good tactic, I've been building by squad for the past two seasons after I moved to Russia, now as I move into div 1 my team is set to really compete for the title. I'll have a solid 4 goes at it before I need to sell and rebuild

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

guess who replaced tralee titans :D
    ...gonna be a long season

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Guess who's in yer league next season . . . Yes me great to see all the chat hope yer the same this season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

ganmo wrote: »
    guess who replaced tralee titans
    ...gonna be a long season
    seanand wrote: »
    Guess who's in yer league next season . . . Yes me great to see all the chat hope yer the same this season

only problem is we lost fewi :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

daheff wrote: »
    only problem is we lost fewi :confused:

and me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭greyhound1973

and dont forget me,lol

and dont forget me,lol

Who???? :P

eoferrall wrote: »
    and me!

Feck it... :(

Woo! Leading div 3...for now

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

Woo! Leading div 3...for now
    So am i hoping to be on full points a lgain next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

and me!

Back to the scramble of Div III with us.

FewFew wrote: »
    Back to the scramble of Div III with us.

hardly a scramble though, one team in my league as an average first team CSR of about 35k!:eek:

hardly a scramble though, one team in my league as an average first team CSR of about 35k!:eek:

and i reckon i'll be able to stay up too

and i reckon i'll be able to stay up too

You've a decent shout with the team going bot - my advice would be to pick your battles and also try and claim a scalp while people are distracted with the cup and going WNWIM and playing weaker players to manage energy. Best of luck, if you've any questions ask away!

PS But don't aim at me! :p

You've a decent shout with the team going bot - my advice would be to pick your battles and also try and claim a scalp while people are distracted with the cup and going WNWIM and playing weaker players to manage energy. Best of luck, if you've any questions ask away!

PS But don't aim at me! :p

hmm i wonder can i take ya on the return fixture...i only have to over come a 62 point defeat and going to your turf....jus make sure you tnt every match between now and then to give me a shot ;)

Advertisement