Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

jkelly85 wrote: »
    Going to take that price now can't see it been 6/4 come sat

Its just moved right across the board. Skybet & StanJames still 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

user2011 wrote: »

Most have been all my money haha. Just back it with stanjames at 6/4

Can't see it been 6/4 by the end of the day now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Bar one 6/4 also. PP and Boyles 11/8

:D dropping like flies. StanJames last online one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

lads i want a ten match accumulator for today. the only one i dont want to touch is the valencia game. gimme what you got!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

manual_man wrote: »
    lads i want a ten match accumulator for today. the only one i dont want to touch is the valencia game. gimme what you got!

Increase the stake and do a single or a double mate, 10 match accumulator, you might aswell just go in and hand the money to the bookie and walk out, they are a bookies favourite bet, 99% of them bets are all losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Valencia -1 @ 1.85 looks very good, Stoke will be without Shawcross, Upson, Wilkinson, Etherington, Whelan, Whitehead, Crouch, & Walters, and in the CL, Valencia were much stronger at home, 1-2 away to Leverkusen and 3-1 at home, 0-0 away to Gent, 7-0 at home.

Treble of:
    Valencia -1
    over 2.5 in Athletic Bilbao v Loko Moscow
    Metalist to score over 1.5 goals
    @ 4.27

shocksy wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »

Increase the stake and do a single or a double mate, 10 match accumulator, you might aswell just go in and hand the money to the bookie and walk out, they are a bookies favourite bet, 99% of them bets are all losers.

I want the ten match accumulator

Anyone fancy PAOK to beat Udinese? BP 8/5. Udinese missing Di Natale and Isla..

Edit: First leg finished 0-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Tottenham win or draw with 3 or more goals scored in the match 2/1. Seems an extremely good value way of backing Spurs this weekend. There have been 3 or more goals in this fixture in 14 of the last 16 meetings including the last 6. Spurs are unbeaten in the last 4 league meetings winning 2 including the game at the Emirates last season.
    I'm all over this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Anyone know if Metalist and Salzburg are bringing their best squads? Sadly I can't wait for the teams before making the Metalist -1 bet. I'm worried about it just fizzling out into a 0-0 draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Waiting to see the Valencia team first before lumping on -1 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Are those players def not playing for the stoke team tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Anyone fancy PAOK to beat Udinese? BP 8/5. Udinese missing Di Natale and Isla..

Edit: First leg finished 0-0

I think they have a good chance alright. They seem strong at home in Europe and were good in the group stages. they beat spurs in WHL and arent going to win the greek league so I'd imagine europe is their major aim for the season.

Are those players def not playing for the stoke team tonight

Full travelling party: Asmir Begovic, Thomas Sorensen, Ryan Shotton, Jonathan Woodgate, Michael Clarkson, Robert Huth, Danny Collins, Salif Diao, Jermaine Pennant, Lucas Dawson, Wilson Palacios, Diego Arismendi, Rory Delap, Cameron Jerome, Kenwyne Jones, Ricardo Fuller.

With Sunday's fixture clearly at the back of the mind of Pulis, he will be hoping the 16 he has taken abroad with him, including Academy scholars Lucas Dawson and Michael Clarkson, have enough in their locker to claim a major scalp.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Anyone know if Metalist and Salzburg are bringing their best squads? Sadly I can't wait for the teams before making the Metalist -1 bet. I'm worried about it just fizzling out into a 0-0 draw.

I saw Metallist's "2nd" team against AZ in the group stages. Still a proper side without the foreigners.
    There has been no league football for them since December so i doubt they are going to rest players.
    Probably like the opportunity for a competitive game before their season restarts

Thing is, last week they were ahead after about 15 seconds and after that they could play their favorite counter attacking football.
    Salzburg knows it is done and wont go all out attack. Could easily end in a 0-0/1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

A.Bilbao 2/5
    Twente 4/9
    Valencia 4/11
    Schalke 3/10
    PSV 1/2
    M.Kharkiv 4/9

€5 stake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

3 Singles
    Valencia -1 11/10
    Valencia to win both halves 15/8
    Valencia to score in both halves 5/4

Metalist have no reason to rest players, the Ukrainian league resumes on March 3rd, they're not the kind of team that plays for the draw, they play Barcelona-like football, even if Salzburg decide to park the bus to avoid another humiliation, I still think Metalist can score a couple of goals, the difference in quality was huge in the first leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

My Corner double:

Valencia -2 @ 7/10
    Bilbao -3 @ 11/10

£25 returns £97

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Anderlecht to qualify @3
    PSV match BTTS @1.8
    Club Brugge match BTTS
    Besiktas match BTTS

A healthy @15 accumulator to come home to as i will not be seeing much later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Valencia -1 @ 10/11
    Bilbao -1 @ evens
    Schalke -1 @ 8/11
    Sporting -1 @ 11/8
    4.50 returns 70.50

Rubin Kazan over 1.5 goals @ 7/2
    Braga over 1.5 goals @ 7/4
    5 returns 61.88

5 on Rubin Kazan to qualify @ 9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

PAOK Salonika @ 6/4
    Atletico Madrid @ 4/9
    Man Utd @ 4/11
    Schalke @ 1/4
    Sporting @ 1/2
    @8/1

gone for that accum tonight. Little worried about what team Utd will put out tonight, I can see it being a weak one but just cant see Ajax doing much. went with PAOK as I think this is a bigger game for them than it is for Udinese as they are pushing for a champions league place in Italy and that will be their focus. the rest are just based on teams playing well.

Stoke line up. Sørensen(GK) 4 Huth(C) 5 Collins 39 Woodgate 15 Diao 24 Delap 32 Arismendi 40 Palacios 9 Jones 10 Fuller 33 Jerome

Valencia Line up. 13 Guaita(GK) 2 Bruno Saltor 4 Rami 15 Dealbert 17 Jordi Alba 5 Mehmet Topal 19 Pablo Hernández(C) 21 Parejo 7 Jonas 11 Aduriz 14 Piatti

surely that stoke team is gonna get a tonking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

usually never works that way,hopefully so though for betting purposes same as Lokomotiv

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Pablo Hernandez to score two or more goals @ 20/1 with bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Went with a Jonas and Valencia wincast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

€20 single on Man Utd to score both halves @ Evens

€3.40 Double on
    Valencia -1 @ 5/6
    Ath Madrid -1 @ 13/10
    Anderlecht @ 10/11
    PSV @ 1/2