Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Rifles broken/working

Options
  • 21-07-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Looking for any types of guns

Show me what you got

Cash Waiting

Able to meet at the hive airsoft site tallaght

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭xxDSOFWxx

I have a working ares amoeba m4 ccr works perfectly has an ares electronic firing system gearbox and trigger system but the top section that houses the battery has broken off and I don't really want to spend money on fixing it as I am saving up to upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 34 adzerrrr8

xxDSOFWxx wrote: »
    I have a working ares amoeba m4 ccr works perfectly has an ares electronic firing system gearbox and trigger system but the top section that houses the battery has broken off and I don't really want to spend money on fixing it as I am saving up to upgrade

Any pictures?? And would you only be selling the gun or have you got anything with it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

have an upgraded g&g gr15 with 4 mags and a p90 with 6 mags,mag pouches and bag here

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    have an upgraded g&g gr15 with 4 mags and a p90 with 6 mags,mag pouches and bag here

Any pictures??

What's the FPS for both?

Price for the lot??

Pics in my thread here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057464500

Would do 300 for both

• Advertisement

What makes the P90?

i'm not sure.there's no tags on it. the guy i bought it from said it was a CA but can't be sure so don't want to mislead you.

i'm not sure.there's no tags on it. the guy i bought it from said it was a CA but can't be sure so don't want to mislead you.

Wouldn't really be interested in the P90 but if you want I'll take it all for €200

thanks but couldn't let it all go for that sorry.

thanks but couldn't let it all go for that sorry.

No problem GLWS

• Advertisement

here are some pics as you can see the top is shown one photo and that is all that's broken

Price mate??

My gr is dropped to 150

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KenCahill

I have a umarex h&k g36cv fully working, looking for €200,

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KenCahill

Advertisement