Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Condom Selection/Range?

• 18-05-2011 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Lads Im jsut wondering what your views on it are out there take love honey for instance they stock tons of different types for different sises etc...

I find it almost impossible to bye condoms that suit my falic love gun...
    You go into boots youve got this tiny selection genrally of the durex verity and more then most I find it tough to get the condom that suits me...

has any one got any knowladge of any were in dublin were there is a good range of brands and makes ?
    because durex are just terrible for me... To the point were it hurts and cause's more pain then pleasure

So my question is does any one know of a shop thats not to seedy that has indeed got a good stock?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Filth! Filth! Filth! Sick of it now. I'm Disgusted. Where's my bible?

beside your bed next to the glass of water with your teath in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Try condom power on Dame st.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Even the durex ones are different shapes and sizes though. have you tried them all?

For me it has to be pleasuremax, use of the other models in the range result in this unpleasant effect:

owie-1.png?t=1305744904

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,272 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you don't mind buying online you can find lots of different sizes and styles here

Plus you can get an extra 10% off here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Even the durex ones are different shapes and sizes though. have you tried them all?

For me it has to be pleasuremax, use of the other models in the range result in this unpleasant effect:

owie-1.png?t=1305744904

Is that a thumb? :confused:

cheers folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Is that a thumb?
    It is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

That Paint drawing is genius. I lolled.

Ann Summers & Miss Fantasia (O'Connel St and South William St respectively) both do a big range of condoms as well. Though as mentioned above, Condompower is definitely your best bet.

Advertisement