Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First time woes

Options
  • 29-09-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I need a bloke's perspective on this. Me and this guy were going to do 'it' for the first time. We're not exactly in a relationship but we agreed to have a casual fling. (I suppose you could say 'f*** buddies').
    Anyways first thing was he wouldn't let me see his stuff. Turned me around and everything. After a while he's still messing around with me and I cop that he can't get it up. Poor guy. He eventually just gave up and I tried to just relax him. After a while he started trying again. No luck.
    I feel really bad for him and don't want him to think there's anything wrong with him. But I want to know what I can do to help. Do any of you guys have suggestions as to what might be bothering him/how I can help him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Serious replies only folks.Was it his first time OP?It could be any number of factors with anxiety or tiredness being the most common reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sorry, my mistake. I meant it was our first time 'together'. Neither of us are virgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Do you both really want your first times to be a 'casual fling'? Maybe he couldn't get it up 'cause he just wasn't comfortable with that idea, and that's understandable really. S'pose all you can do about it really is have a chat, put each other more at ease about the situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Hard to know what to do Becky.....

Did you try to stimulate him in any fashion?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Hard to know what to do Becky.....

Did you try to stimulate him in any fashion?

Yeah I did. In fact that's how I got him to try the second time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

More thank likely anxiety and nervousness, he probably feels a bit of pressure to perform and it got to him I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Why don't you try it in the morning time? He could be tired after a long day and this could contribute to it. Testosterone levels are generally higher in the morning, he will be more refreshed after a good nights sleep and he will make up with morning wood as well so it is a perfect time. You don't have to do it all the time either, just for a short while until an anxiety he has is gone.

Get him to go down on you for a while as well. There will be less pressure on him to get it up straight away. If he does a good job he will be rearing to go.

Advertisement