Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did each opening actually have different music which sounded like that when put together? Or was that just for the video?

Also, I know Mad Hatter has been in it, but has Alice been in it yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michael Raymond-James joins in a recurring role

Irish actor Colin O’Donoghue joins as
    Captain Hook

Mulan!...she looks great:

40dbe97910eca6e93bea2cd8e2a56bfa_FULL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

This needs to be shown on television here already. And I'm not including Channel 5 as television, because most of Ireland can't get that. Anyone got any idea if RTE or TV3 are going to get it? I need to force some people to watch it, but they won't watch it on a computer screen like I did :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

This needs to be shown on television here already. And I'm not including Channel 5 as television, because most of Ireland can't get that. Anyone got any idea if RTE or TV3 are going to get it? I need to force some people to watch it, but they won't watch it on a computer screen like I did :)

Get them to invest in a Roku box. Best purchase I ever made. From laptop screen to tv using the Plex Ap. No need for any form of terrestrial/cable tv anymore.

Really surprised RTE didnt pick it up yet seeing it was one of the biggest and best shows of last season

they have powers in Storyville! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Really surprised RTE didnt pick it up yet seeing it was one of the biggest and best shows of last season
    According to the TV Guide app on my phone, it'll be on RTE One on Saturday at 4:30pm

• Advertisement

Johnmb wrote: »
    According to the TV Guide app on my phone, it'll be on RTE One on Saturday at 4:30pm

Yep it starts on RTE 1 at 4.30pm on Saturday the 15th of Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yep it starts on RTE 1 at 4.30pm on Saturday the 15th of Sept
    RTE giving a Saturday afternoon slot to the highest rating new US show? That doesn't make any sense. I checked the RTE site and unbelievably it's true:
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/listings/25306483_tv_Once_Upon_a_Time

RTE giving a Saturday afternoon slot to the highest rating new US show? That doesn't make any sense. I checked the RTE site and unbelievably it's true:
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/listings/25306483_tv_Once_Upon_a_Time

RTE thinks the target audience for the show is kids and teens perhaps :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

RTE are just confirming what we all knew. They're idiots. It does not suit that timeslot, especially since there's a little subplot of hot Regina using Graham as her sex slave. I have it set to record on my sky box anyway, would love to give it another watch. I don't think I'll be able to get anyone else to give it a go at that time of day though. Saturday afternoon is not really a time for tv watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They'll probably do a Smallville and stop showing it after a few weeks then move it to the Friday 2am slot.

once_s2_keyart_600_FULL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

There's a few promotional pics from the premiere floating around too, and it looks to me like Henry has grown an inch or two over the hiatus. So yeah, I'm still holding out hope they'll kill Henry off before the actor hits awkward puberty age.

Spotted these new pics floating around on tumblr

tumblr_mb13b6MAUw1qkydt4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb13b6MAUw1qkydt4o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb13b6MAUw1qkydt4o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb13b6MAUw1qkydt4o9_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Interesting website here, can't wait for this to start again.

http://ouatv1.blogspot.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Interesting website here, can't wait for this to start again.

http://ouatv1.blogspot.ie
    Not long to wait, series 2 starts in USA in about an hr so should be available to watch in the morning :D There was a link available online earlier saying series 2,epi 1 but it was just a recap of series 1 so make sure you have the right one on :)

angelll wrote: »
    Not long to wait, series 2 starts in USA in about an hr so should be available to watch in the morning :D There was a link available online earlier saying series 2,epi 1 but it was just a recap of series 1 so make sure you have the right one on :)

Links will be up by 2:30am I will be looking from then, I am watching the recap now it is brilliant.

'bout to get stuck into this!

Awesome!....just terrific storytelling, who was the guy at the start?....Rumple's son?, who is Dr. whale?....Emma activated Regina's powers! :eek:

Mr. Gold out for revenge! :D ...you knew he wouldn't let that slide!,will Belle be the woman to change Gold.....hmmm.
    Sarah Bolger, meh...very pretty princess type but pretty crap acting, Jamie/Mulan was much better. totally knew they go with a love triangle of Phillip/Aurora/Mulan.....:rolleyes:

Emma and Snow in fairytale land.....:eek: , why did Regina deny knowing Jefferson/Mad Hatter :confused:

Superb opener, looks like we'll have parallel stories in present time with Storybrooke and Fairytale verse, and Capt. Hook is cpming up!

One thing i'd LOVE to see is like a separate story that went into The Ogre Wars with Rumple etc., like a bug budget movie or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

It was amazing!

I was a little bored with the Aurora/Philip/Mulan plot for a while but only because I was so eager to see what was going on in Storybrooke.
    I agree about Sarah Bolger's acting not being too great...

Excited to see Emma and Snow in Fairytale Land.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

It was brilliant :) Delighted to see them all back,how awkward was the first hug between emma and her parents :D . I think that was rumples son too but who sent him the note i wonder? Who in fairytale land would be associated with birds? Why was one corner of fairytale land left? We did see a bit down in the mine so maybe they can go in that way...Wasn't there some down the well too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I think the glass coffin down the mine was just an object from fairytale land rather than part of it.

Thought it was good, the Irish girl as Sleeping Beauty was crap though, she is very dull. The wraith has great potential if Rummpy/Gold can summon it again, Dr Whale is going to be good too finding out just who he is.

I am going out on a limb but I think the part of Fairy Tale Land that was not touched by the curse will be where Balefire used the magic bean to come through to the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Just caught the episode last night and it was class. Its 40 mins of pure escapism. I love it.

It got off to a dodgy first 5 mins showing us the new guy and the Philip, Aurora and Mulan but think that’s just cause I didn’t care about them I just wanted to get back to Storybrooke.

I thought Snow and Charming were so cool it was like they were action heroes and not fairytale characters. Loved when henry called David, Grampa. Favorite part of the whole episode has to be when the dwarfs came up to Snow. It was so cute.

Can’t wait to see what happens now with Emma and Snow.

• Advertisement

My favourite thing?

tumblr_mb838kuOp51qcr3t8o6_250.gif

tumblr_mb73oxkVeE1qml0yc.gif

Advertisement