Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Server

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Roorah wrote: »
    Yeah I kinda stopped playing MC for a while cos but this new factions stuff sounds really cool. Would def bring me back into the fold!

Yep we're going in a different direction with this one alright, should be interesting :p

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Fridayn Friday Friday ! and still no unban how long is the ban going on for ??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Fridayn Friday Friday ! and still no unban how long is the ban going on for ??? :rolleyes:
    Longer if you keep talking about it.

what im I supposed to do I havent been given any info !!! ?? and im saying a lot less that I would like to trust me ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

what im I supposed to do I havent been given any info !!! ?? and im saying a lot less that I would like to trust me ! :pac:

I sent you pictures and information in the PM.

• Advertisement

thats true thanks gav but I still dont know when im ment to be unbanned is all.

http://imgur.com/gallery/QDHDN

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

thats true thanks gav but I still dont know when im ment to be unbanned is all.

Monday perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Simon and Lewis describing the new features in the next update :D
    XP for mining ore is a great idea, can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

CYHSN wrote: »
    Simon and Lewis describing the new features in the next update :D
    XP for mining ore is a great idea, can't wait.
    It only works for blocks that drop items, eg coal (it drops pieces of coal) or diamond. But from using the snapshot I've noticed when you put iron ore in a furnace and take it out, you'd still get XP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Does anyone know what the circuitry under the town walls are for, like below?

tAt8Ml.jpg

Don't worry, I replaced all the blocks.

The wall lighting system. When it is dark the lights go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

How do you make lights go on at night, or does someone flip the switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,822 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

how do you join the boards server?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

silverharp wrote: »
    how do you join the boards server?

IP address in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,822 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Ponster wrote: »
    IP address in the first post.

thanks and the white list bit? user name is Dylandublin2

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Sorry, my username is actually Nichollz1

Xenon560 wrote: »
    How do you make lights go on at night, or does someone flip the switch?

It's from this yoke but I have no idea how it works. Something to do with updating chunks?

screenshot20120630at172.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

silverharp wrote: »
    thanks and the white list bit? user name is Dylandublin2
    Sorry, my username is actually Nichollz1

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Gav, turns out I was on that server before!

I was flying about with creative and was blowing stuff up in tnt with the owner..... did'nt get much factioning done is retrospect. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Solitaire wrote: »
    I'm actually going to start spamming 1-day bans on anyone who leaves a floater or fails to replant trees. I'm getting sick of manually taking down giant floating tree canopies and replanting all my stolen trees >_<

Came across this today, Solitaires going to have heart problems after this :p

211031.jpg

i hope you left them there, don't take them down , wait for a mod/ admin to come online, show them and they can tell who did using their magical powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Not sure if this is really relevant to post up, but a villager randomly appeared in my (underground) house, walked down into my mines and disappeared. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also, is this an animal free server? I have not for the life of me been able to find any, thought they usually spawned in bright areas? Been holding out for another block of wool so I can finally build a bed and move out of the cakehouse!

Edit: Another thought, if the server is going to end up being reset, could we have the 24 hours before the new server starts to destroy the old one? Could be fun, you know, give everyone a lighter, some TNT, see where the day takes us..

delta36 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is really relevant to post up, but a villager randomly appeared in my (underground) house, walked down into my mines and disappeared. Anyone else have this happen to them?

You wouldn't know about this @BlandKitten or @deconduo, would you? :p:p:p:p

Ponster wrote: »

Ok I really think we should look at doing this as a server event... would be really fun. We could adjust the map of it is only set with 4 squares by adding on more and just jigging with the redstone. We could even set up teams to get us ready for this abrupt change to factions.

Bland or dec, want to look into setting up an event for this?

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    You wouldn't know about this @BlandKitten or @deconduo, would you? :p:p:p:p

Yes if you see any weird animals running around the place its most likely an admin, Big brother sees everything

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Ok I really think we should look at doing this as a server event... would be really fun. We could adjust the map of it is only set with 4 squares by adding on more and just jigging with the redstone. We could even set up teams to get us ready for this abrupt change to factions.

Bland or dec, want to look into setting up an event for this?

Would be deadly to try this out , we could hold a tournament, with the winner earning a stack of diamonds on the next server ??

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Yes if you see any weird animals running around the place its most likely an admin, Big brother sees everything

Can... can admins turn themselves into animals?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Why everyone crying about floating tree's? The server is on its last legs now and we're all waiting for the update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

delta36 wrote: »
    Can... can admins turn themselves into animals?

Yea with the DisguiseCraft and Mobdisguise plugins. other players too

Here is Gav being a crafty fecker!

2012-04-11_200051.png

And bland too!

2012-04-11_195546.png

This ain't no creeper

2012-04-11_194438.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement