Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Pictures Thread (no chat)

• 17-12-2010 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Hows about we start a cool pictures thread. I've seen loads of photos that are great but don't belong in the photos that shook the world thread.
    If it catches on, can people please give a short description of what the photo is. And provide links if you want.

Here's my contribution.

139882.jpg

Lighting is seen amid the lava and ash erupting from the vent of the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in central Iceland early morning as it continues to vent into the skies over Europe.

139883.jpg

Pilot Capt. Brian Bews parachutes to safety as his a CF-18 fighter jet plummets to the ground during a practice flight at the Lethbridge County Airport for the weekend airshow in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

139888.jpg

A flock of birds get too close for comfort to an Air Canada Flight. I'd say the passengers that saw it were bricking it.

139890.jpg

A man builds a sand castle car.

Comments

Advertisement