Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

am glad they killed off the lesley character. her wide eyed facial expressions where so irritating. and im sorry but even if your memory is lost i fail to see how you would forget that throwing cheese on top of the toaster is wrong. and putting the toaster under water is totally the right way of doing things.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

• Registered Users Posts: 17,754 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Gotta love the Daily Fail and their blatant lack of understanding of the concept of spoilers :pac:

Gotta love the Daily Fail and their blatant lack of understanding of the concept of spoilers :pac:

And the amount of angry people in the comments :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

...so now Carla and Karl can get together and give Sunita back her brain.

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Don't think Carla would put up with the grabbing of her ass the way Karl does it to Sunita. I think Carla would be more likely to give him a slap :pac: and not the type of slap you dirty minded people think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

casio4 wrote: »
    Don't think Carla would put up with the grabbing of her ass the way Karl does it to Sunita. I think Carla would be more likely to give him a slap :pac: and not the type of slap you dirty minded people think :D

Agreed, but she will be in need of a new child to replace Simon. Karl fits the bill and will be up for physical abuse once she gives him his pocket money and lets him play with the horsies.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

casio4 wrote: »
    Don't think Carla would put up with the grabbing of her ass the way Karl does it to Sunita.
    That man is all about the ass! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah, Karl's constantly grabbing Sunita's árse. I betcha it's not even in the script....the durrty rotten divil:mad:.

I'm glad Paul's gone...he's really pist me off:mad:...I was fed up waiting for someone to remind him about how he also left Lesley on her own. I think he was just using Eileen...feckin' pain in the butt. Poor Eileen:(. Hope a big muscly hairy lorry driver comes into it to romance her.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Posy wrote: »
    That man is all about the ass! :eek:

so long as tisnt mine he's grand

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

... once she gives him his pocket money and lets him play with the horsies.

Is this another euphemism ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Oohhh the appointments book on the computer at Audreys :D

That awkward moment when no one cares about Eva.

Who the hell is Eva? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Posy wrote: »
    Who the hell is Eva? :p

The daughter of the landlady of the pub, Stella.

The girl with no character and no personality. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

.................................but she has too great pair of ****:D

Me and my filthy mind again

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article96285.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/catherine-tyldesley-pic-peter-goddard-555762589.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a382225/coronation-street-recasts-ryan-connor.html

Coronation Street bosses have today (May 17) released new 'street fighter'-themed pictures promoting the return of Ryan Connor and the arrival of Carla Connor's brother Rob Donovan.

As announced earlier this month, actor Marc Baylis has been cast as Rob, who turns up in Weatherfield following a stint in jail and turns to Carla for help in starting a new life.

Meanwhile, the role of Michelle's son Ryan has been recast after original actor Ben Thompson decided that he did not want to return to the cobbles.

Ryan will now be played by Sol Heras and arrives back on the street after being thrown out of university in Glasgow.

soaps_corrie_marc_sol_3.jpg © ITV

Pictured: Sol Heras as Ryan Connor.

The two bad boys have been tipped to shake up life in Weatherfield this summer, and will even square up against each other when Rob decides to "teach Ryan a thing or two about family loyalty".

Coronation Street's producer Phil Collinson commented: "Carla's brother Rob is the latest in a long line of handsome Corrie charmers and is sure to set hearts fluttering in Weatherfield from the minute he arrives. The audience can expect thrills and a few broken hearts when this handsome bad boy hits town.

"Ryan returns carrying a dark secret and Michelle is going to have the fight of her life as she battles to get her troubled son back on the straight and narrow. Sol is a brilliant young actor and I'm so excited to welcome him to the cast."

soaps_corrie_marc_sol_2.jpg © ITV

soaps_corrie_marc_sol_1.jpg © ITV

Pictured: Marc Baylis and Sol Heras.

Baylis has previously appeared in Misfits, Law and Order: UK and Sirens, while Heras has been seen in ITV1's Rock Rivals and E4's Hollyoaks Later.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The two bad boys have been tipped to shake up life in Weatherfield this summer, and will even square up against each other when Rob decides to "teach Ryan a thing or two about family loyalty".

Family loyalty? They aren't even related. Rob is Ryan's uncle's wife's brother, even if Rob hadn't been in jail he'd barely have met Ryan 5 times in his life.:confused:

iguana wrote: »
    Family loyalty? They aren't even related. Rob is Ryan's uncle's wife's brother, even if Rob hadn't been in jail he'd barely have met Ryan 5 times in his life.:confused:

Carla will probably get with Ryan and Rob with Michelle :p

Is Ryan not actually Michelle's biological son or are we supposed to have forgotten that storyline ever happened? :p

The new Ryan was Luke in Rock Rivals (Stella, Paul and Cheryl from Corrie were in it) and he is about the same age as Kym Marsh (Michelle)

Child/teen characters seem to grow up fast sometimes when they do an actor change! :eek:

Has anyone wondered why Nick didnt tell Eva about Kylie?

It just seems a bit odd that he decided to keep it from her :confused:

..also did I miss something??? Who was the looper with Maria?

I know he met her in the salon but is he staying around or is it a non story?

Chucken wrote: »
    Has anyone wondered why Nick didnt tell Eva about Kylie?

It just seems a bit odd that he decided to keep it from her :confused:

I'm guessing either he didn't want it to go back to David or he knew how Eva and Stella would react (act all judgemental and bitchy towards Kylie when he empathised with her)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Chucken wrote: »
    ..also did I miss something??? Who was the looper with Maria?

I know he met her in the salon but is he staying around or is it a non story?
    I don't know if the character is staying but he turns out to be gay and starts fancying Sean which begs the question why is he on a date with Maria in the first place?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What is Sunita like???? Ugh!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement