Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent allowance help

• 16-03-2012 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, ive been on rent allowance before and i recently moved, my RA should be transferred over to the new address once i close and reopen my claim,as i still am eligible, its ben over 6 weeks now and i missed a visit from my cwo last fri :mad: but he hasnt been since and i know ill still be waiting for the RA until he actually sees my apartment but im afraid ill keep missing him as i never know when he is coming,:confused: is there any help or anyone thats been in a similar situation that can help???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

sounds like it'd be a good idea to drop into your CWO to have a chat about it

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

Find out what days your CWO has his clinics on, then you will know he wont be calling those mornings. Although they called one day I was in the shower, ended up running out of the house dripping wet in a towel so I could catch them before they pulled off!!!!! Needless to say it was a very quick visit....lol

Advertisement