Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to process Health Insurance Claims

• 03-02-2013 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey there, ive recently been given the opportunity to work in a healthcare setting, which i have been really looking forward to starting. However, i'm struggling in one area and looking for help.
    I have to complete the health insurance claim forms, i'll be shown next week how this is done but i'd like to get a start on it so that i have covered some ground work on it first. Thing is though, i cannot find anything on the net to show me how you process the cliams.
    Apparantly, it is very tricky regarding recording clinical indications & there will be a lot of emphasis in relation to monitoring the number of rejected claims based on "more information required".
    Is there anyone out there that does this as part of their job and could advise me.

thanks in advance

Advertisement