Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photoshop-where can I get cheap?

• 20-03-2009 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello all- just wondering where I would be able to get a cheap Copy of PhotoShop( think Elements is enough for me) Thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You'll find one here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Ebay is a good place for getting older versions cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Gimp has similar editing facilities to Photoshop and is free if you just need editing software.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Paint.NET is a better software available thats free and similar to photoshop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Thoie wrote: »
    Gimp has similar editing facilities to Photoshop and is free if you just need editing software.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

just wondering where I would be able to get a cheap Copy of PhotoShop
    /resists temptation to mention the answer we are all thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

If you know anyone in third level, if they pull a few strings they may be able to get you a copy for free, but with some terms and conditions attached - e,g, no commercial use, etc.

Better than using Limewire or any of that sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

jmccrohan wrote: »
    /resists temptation to mention the answer we are all thinking.

haha i was thinking the same thing!

Advertisement