Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wireless Network Cards & Adapters

• 23-03-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a wireless router in my house which allows me to connect my laptop to internest wirelessly.
    I used to have this router connected to my PC desktop via ethernet cable. Due to new arrival into my house I had to move the router and the desktop to different rooms and no longer can conenct them via vable.

My desktop is oldish and does not have wireless capabilities.

I am looking for some sort of receive to connect into usb port to allow my desktop to connect to signalk from wirelss router, any suggestions as to what would be the best model.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement