Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught scoping girls fannies

• 23-01-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

they never like that. but it happens... its happened me and I recieved the scowling of a lifetime

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

they never like that. but it happens... its happened me and I recieved the scowling of a lifetime
    Well when you're lying on your back with your head between my legs I'll give you a dirty look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

happened to me once got upskirted at a party by a mate....went mental when i found out but thankfully it was before the end of the night and could delete the picture!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Fanny as in arse? Or fanny as in the holy grail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

if the camel's toe is on display, who can blame us. Or even a few pubes

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

snyper wrote: »
    Fanny as in arse? Or fanny as in the holy grail?

Are you really in Athlone?

Fanny doesn't mean arse on this side of the pond.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Yeah I heard some bird in the states say out loud one night in a bar that her fanny needed a good rub. Beer literally shot out my nose. Too bad she was an absolute swamp donkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

RonMexico wrote: »
    Yeah I heard some bird in the states say out loud one night in a bar that her fanny needed a good rub. Beer literally shot out my nose. Too bad she was an absolute swamp donkey.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I remember reading a book by a US author in which one of the characters was complaining about feeling sore after a long bike ride. She said "I'll never get these calluses off my fanny". :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Never copped a glance without permission but have been accosted many times by gangs of crazed women trying to get a glipse of my fabled trouser snake.

Not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Unless you catch an upskirt when the lady is going commando (which would be downright careless on her part) how on earth do you scope a girl's fanny unless she's actually stripped off for you anyway?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I can tell you with 100% certainty that in the US, fanny is ass..
    Remember Bum bags over here? Over there they were Fanny packs...

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

RonMexico wrote: »

+5 for good word usage.

Not too sure i've ever been caught checkin out a chicks growler before.. I suppose it depends on what they are wearing. If its a neat beaver there wont be much to look at outside of the clothing I'm sure. Unless you're lookin up their skirt. Or they are an absolute anti-erection with a camel-toe that looks like two aircraft carriers park beside eachother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

If you sit on the Luas seats that are along the side and the seat has to be pulled down, sometimes you can try a bit of scopage if the girl on the seat to the side is wearing a short skirt.

Also, sitting there puts you nearly in the minge-line with girls who are standing. Sometimes a camel-toe can be noticed in tight trousers.

:cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

It's a sad day for men everywhere...

-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

DesF wrote: »
    If you sit on the Luas seats that are along the side and the seat has to be pulled down, sometimes you can try a bit of scopage if the girl on the seat to the side is wearing a short skirt.

Also, sitting there puts you nearly in the minge-line with girls who are standing. Sometimes a camel-toe can be noticed in tight trousers.

:cool::cool:

Excellent tip. I'll use my one phone call to ring you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I think this link is fitting for the Thread.....

http://digg.com/playstation/Don_t_Look_Up_Haruhi_s_Skirt

Edit:
    The link and pictures on the full story are SFW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Are you really in Athlone?

Fanny doesn't mean arse on this side of the pond.

Well, i spend alot of time in the US and its there i hear the word fanny most..

Its been atleast the mid 1980's since anyone i know used the term "fanny" for a gee.

snyper wrote: »
    Well, i spend alot of time in the US and its there i hear the word fanny most..

Its been atleast the mid 1980's since anyone i know used the term "fanny" for a gee.

No it isnt, its still in common usage. I once heard a culchie say "I ate the fanny off her"... charming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

"I ate the fanny off her"... charming
    I munched the box off her.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

"I ate the fanny off her"... charming

Sure he didnt mean arse? a lot of people getting ideas from the net these days

• Advertisement

rubadub wrote: »
    Sure he didnt mean arse? a lot of people getting ideas from the net these days

I dont think many culchies have the intelligence or the opposable digits to operate a computer;)

Advertisement