Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a rare Adidas tracksuit pants

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Never heard of tracksuit pants before now :confused:

Leggings/tracksuit bottoms yes.

I must be getting old :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

No, you mustn't have read the description properly. There is no indication that your ones are them!

I couldn't buy second hand. I suppose no matter how cool a pair of tracksuit pants are.. they're only tracksuits pants. A bit like tattoos!

I don't suppose your mind has changed since you posted this OP? They're a lovely pant, a good price and I could so with the cash. Have a few useless items around the house I need to get rid of I could throw in too; a tin of paint, 2 videos and an old lamp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 SamaraCreamed

loveBBhate wrote: »
    I don't suppose your mind has changed since you posted this OP? They're a lovely pant, a good price and I could so with the cash. Have a few useless items around the house I need to get rid of I could throw in too; a tin of paint, 2 videos and an old lamp.

where and when

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I have a pair OP, rarely use them and would be willing to let them go if the price is right. These the ones ya?

Did you sell these yet? What size are they?

You must be the one with the "hard luck"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Which sport will you play whilst wearing?

The 100 metres iphone relay

where and when

These details can be discussed via PM CreamedSam :)

Not yet, surprisingly because they are a fabulous pant. Size M. Great for a casual jog as you can button them up and down as much as you please to make a kind of 'flare' short, allows a nice breeze to get at your legs as you perform your exercisional activities.

These details can be discussed via PM CreamedSam :)

What did you just call me?

What did you just call me?

CreamedSam. I see you've been banned since this post, 4 hours ago. Wow :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement