Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

What age did you lose your virginity?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Davidius wrote: »
    I think you should try a direct approach right away. Just send her something along the lines of "suck dick bitch" and she'll be all over you.

I get sex all the time, I know what I'm talking about.
    I asked the other day;

Her: "Me give blow jobs? Never :') x"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I still am, and I'm 16! According to most people here I should be striking pretty soon. Problem is, I probably won't get into an adult nightclub or a pub without ID until I'm 25. I've been concentrating on schoolwork more then women this year (want to do med). Most of my friends are virgins (and I'm dubious of other's claims) so I'm really not too pressured tbh. I'll just let it happen...when it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

brummytom wrote: »
    I asked the other day;

Her: "Me give blow jobs? Never :') x"

you know if i was that girl I'd be pretty pissed off if you were discussing this on the internet, just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I lost it when I was around 10 but then found it im 16 now and never lost it since:cool:

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    you know if i was that girl I'd be pretty pissed off if you were discussing this on the internet, just saying.
    It's a good thing she doesn't know then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Douche

KeyLimePie wrote: »

Yea I hafta agree probs not be sumit wanted in
    the public domain lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

15 just about to turn 16, to an english lass. A brummy to boot. No joke:). Which was early in them days. Didnt get a sniff of the femme below for another 6 years though. Typical. :D

Wibbs wrote: »
    15 just about to turn 16, to an english lass. A brummy to boot. No joke:). Which was early in them days. Didnt get a sniff of the femme below for another 6 years though. Typical. :D
    On behalf of my townsfolk; you're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

jumpguy wrote: »
    I still am, and I'm 16! According to most people here I should be striking pretty soon. Problem is, I probably won't get into an adult nightclub or a pub without ID until I'm 25. I've been concentrating on schoolwork more then women this year (want to do med). Most of my friends are virgins (and I'm dubious of other's claims) so I'm really not too pressured tbh. I'll just let it happen...when it happens.

Good attitude, dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I've got €50 says BrummyBoy's a stud by New Year's Eve .. what odds will ya's give me??

Need to make some cash in this damn recession :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

In a caravan:cool:

16 :cool:

16/1 ??

I'll take it!!!

€800 squids for me .. wooo hoooo, come on the Brummy :D

OutlawPete wrote: »
    16/1 ??

I'll take it!!!

€800 squids for me .. wooo hoooo, come on the Brummy :D
    Not gonna happen mate, not gonna happen :pac: :(

Have faith. have faith.

I've seen your pic, good looking lad. Your sound as a pound too.

The women should be crawling all over ya and I bet we just need to get you seen.

How you feel about me advertising you on Ebay????? :D

Have faith. have faith.

I've seen your pic, good looking lad. Your sound as a pound too.
    Jaysus, I'm fucking not! Either! Ask any girl that knows me, they'll tell you I'm horrible looking and a cunt
    The women should be crawling all over ya and I bet we just need to get you seen.

How you feel about me advertising you on Ebay????? :D

If you want :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I was 17 about three weeks, first night of college. Met this 23 year old in the pub, back to the house, done the business with no condom (:rolleyes:) - Shur it'll be all right if I pull out :D

Thankfully nothing ever came of it, I was never as stupid again, and it was a one night stand

Jaysus, I'm fucking not! Either! Ask any girl that knows me, they'll tell you I'm horrible looking and a cunt

Tom, you are. Know I'm a bloke and all but I'm sure all the ah ladies will back me up on this.

I speak how I find people and you are no cnut, that's a fact.

Now, me and you gonna get rich :D:D

ps .. this chick is full of s**t, no way is she a virgin.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

17, though was about a month before my 18th

Same here actually! :p

Tom, you are. Know I'm a bloke and all but I'm sure they'll back me up on this.

I speak how I find people and you are no cnut, that's a fact.

Now, me and you gonna get rich :D:D

ps .. this chick is full of s**t, no way is she a virgin.

Maybe I don't come across as cunty online as IRL? :pac:

Yer one in that first video is lovely!

She's yours for $4,256,000 apparently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Does trying to enter the belly-button in primary school count?

She's yours for $4,256,000 apparently :D
    Not that lovely :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

17 and going strong

Not that lovely :pac:

Dead right she's not :)

On a separate not BrummyBoy .. I am loving your Liam Clancy tribute there. Fair play to man, fair play.

I have a tribute thread set up with loads of videos over on the Music Forum if anyone wants to RIP him or post a comment.

My childhood was richer for his music, there is no doubt about that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63343729#post63343729

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Dead right she's not :)

On a separate not BrummyBoy .. I am loving your Liam Clancy tribute there. Fair play to man, fair play.

I have a tribute thread set up with loads of videos over on the Music Forum if anyone wants to RIP him or post a comment.

My childhood was richer for his music, there is no doubt about that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63343729#post63343729

Cheers, missed that thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I was 17 about three weeks, first night of college. Met this 23 year old in the pub, back to the house, done the business with no condom (:rolleyes:) - Shur it'll be all right if I pull out :D

Thankfully nothing ever came of it, I was never as stupid again, and it was a one night stand
    Considering you didn't use a condom with a partner on a one night stand your screen name might actually be very apt.

Btw HIV takes six months to confirm. Three weeks tells you nothing yet.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

19, and I was extremely drunk. It was pretty crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

19, and I was extremely drunk. It was pretty crap.

Scat is not pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

20 still a virgin, just waiting for the right time... **** this anybody know a cheap 20-something year old female?