Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I also would like to lodge a complaint about the lack of coverage which Andros Townsend's goal received here last night, it's almost as if it is more convenient for some of you to pretend it never happened or hat somehow I wouldn't find out about it, well shame on ye all:mad::pac:

It was actually a decent run and finish. I couldn't believe it when it happened. Only took six years of Spurs sticking with him for him to provide a worthwhile contribution ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,603 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Eriksen is definitely the most likely to be rested of him, Kane and Rose.

You would assume Kane and Rose were subbed off yesterday evening with Saturday in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

CSF wrote: »
    Eriksen is definitely the most likely to be rested of him, Kane and Rose.

You would assume Kane and Rose were subbed off yesterday evening with Saturday in mind.

Hope so! Kane doesn't make much difference but Rose will hopefully bring in a few extra points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

As a non Austin / Spurs defender owner all I want from saturday is a QPR goal with no Austin involvement!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Just need Eriksen to stay quiet and I'll be happy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

A brace from Eriksen and Austin.

A last minute winner from Kane.

Cheers. Thanks Soccer God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I honestly can't see Spurs starting anything other than a full side against QPR. That's why I got in Rose and Eriksen on top of Kane this week.
    They are vying for a Champions league spot and have 8 full days of rest after Saturday's game. They will go for it IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

menoscemo wrote: »
    I honestly can't see Spurs starting anything other than a full side against QPR. That's why I got in Rose and Eriksen on top of Kane this week.
    They are vying for a Champions league spot and have 8 full days of rest after Saturday's game. They will go for it IMO

They don't really have anyone near the same standard as Kane and Eriksen to bring in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ben Davies get a run instead of Rose though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

They don't really have anyone near the same standard as Kane and Eriksen to bring in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ben Davies get a run instead of Rose though

I considered Rose for GW26 but quite a few people seemed to think he'd never play three games in a week starting with the CC Final, and I tended to agree so the main reason I left him was a fear he'd only play once this week.

He has scored and assisted in the two games since I left him, so will be pretty pissed off if he plays and returns v QPR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

ERIKSEN AUSTIN KANE

GODSPEED

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If Danny Rose comes down with food poisoning tonight, it's nothing to do with me. Also, I was nowhere near London today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If Danny Rose comes down with food poisoning tonight, it's nothing to do with me. Also, I was nowhere near London today.

Hopefully young Harry feels extra peckish and swipes some of his food :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm not going to be greedy ill happily take 6 pts from austin tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Closest Rival has Chadli, Eriksen(c), Austin and Kane

I have Eriksen, Austin and Kane(c)

Will be tough viewing for me tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

My 63(-4) has brought me back to 2.1 or. 400 places up.

Kane(c), Eriksen and Austin left, only way to go is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

wonski wrote: »
    My 63(-4) has brought me back to 2.1 or. 400 places up.

Kane(c), Eriksen and Austin left, only way to go is up.

A clean sheet for spurs could see you drop a little when you're a s high as that. A big score from verthongen and a blank for Austin is what I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

A clean sheet for spurs could see you drop a little when you're a s high as that. A big score from verthongen and a blank for Austin is what I need.

Someone has to score on Saturday.
    Eriksen and Austin have to be involved.

I don't expect a clean sheet tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Silas Shrilling Cuttlefish

Have Philips Eriksen and Kane (c) too play... No one else in my league has Kane as captain so hoping for a good haul from him! Also dropping Henderson Wednesday night for Philips was a disaster, should have dropped Santi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Have Philips Eriksen and Kane (c) too play... No one else in my league has Kane as captain so hoping for a good haul from him! Also dropping Henderson Wednesday night for Philips was a disaster, should have dropped Santi

That's hindsight Santi was probably the correct player to start

That's hindsight Santi was probably the correct player to start

It's just sour grapes from me really!! I didn't think hendo would get another big haul and with Santi on peons was hoping he would!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Just Kane(c) and Eriksen for me today. Not sure which would be worse, an Austin goal or a Spurs clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

spock. wrote: »
    Just Kane(c) and Eriksen for me today. Not sure which would be worse, an Austin goal or a Spurs clean sheet.

Austin has almost double the ownership at the top end I only have him in UFPL I worry for my FPL rank if he scores!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭G1032

Just Kane today and he's not my captain. Wahoo. Can't wait for 3pm.

So I need a 2-0 QPR win without Austin or Philips being involved.

I'm guess we're talking odds well North of 250/1 for that to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

I decided to go with the 1-0-1 formation this weekend.

......., Rose, .......,
    ......., ......., ......., .......,
    ......., ......., Kane (c),

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Goals, 4 all would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

1-1 please with Kane and anybody but Austin to score for QPR.

2-2 Philips x 2 and Kane x 2
    Please thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Green
    Eriksen Phillips
    Kane(c)

Cresswell's 2 will come in for Clichy.

A QPR win to nil with Phillips involvement would be ideal.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Kane (c), Eriksen, Rose and Austin

I believe in you.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Big day for me with only Austin (c) and Kane to go. Against the flow I need Kane/Erisksen/Chadli/Spurs defence to do badly and Charlie Austin to bag his second hattrick as my captain. Expect to fall today with only 2 playing but if Austin can outperform Kane I'd be in business.

Advertisement