Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gti accomadation

• 05-03-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm just wondering where do students usually get accomadation for Gti Galway because I live far from galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

There is no official accommodation. Your best bet is just picking up the Galway advertiser and finding a place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Salthill along the Prom is where most of the GTI people I know live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joanne13

I am starting GTI in galway in september, and am looking for accomadation. Can anyone advise me. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Start looking from May or June, move up and try finding work for the summer and hold the accommodation for the academic year then. If you leave it late youll be stuck badly. You should look at anywhere on the West side of the river or in the city centre as this suits for GTI. If youve to go East side then ensure youre on a bus route in e.g. 402,403,405,409.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 elaineoconnor

Joanne13 wrote: »
    I am starting GTI in galway in september, and am looking for accomadation. Can anyone advise me. thanks

Hi Joanne my name is Kasey my friend and I are also planning on attending GTI in sept any luck with accommodation search we are looking for 2 rooms

• Advertisement
Advertisement