Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skull and Bones

• 05-03-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I recently came across some Youtube videos based on the Skull and Bones society. Apparently George Bush, John Kerry,among others, were members at some state. Although 100% secret, rumor has it that a group of professionals are collectively involved in some hidden rituals, enabling them to create a world of power and dominance.

I generally believe that conspiracy theorists go way over the top on occasions, but there could be an element of truth behind this one. The illuminati existed at some stage in the past, but are we presently involved in a society where one particular group of people rule the entire world, and who are they? And how many of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭miss tickle

Irishguy16 wrote: »
    I recently came across some Youtube videos based on the Skull and Bones society. Apparently George Bush, John Kerry,among others, were members at some state. Although 100% secret, rumor has it that a group of professionals are collectively involved in some hidden rituals, enabling them to create a world of power and dominance.

I generally believe that conspiracy theorists go way over the top on occasions, but there could be an element of truth behind this one. The illuminati existed at some stage in the past, but are we presently involved in a society where one particular group of people rule the entire world, and who are they? And how many of them?

The beauty of a secret society is that your initiation usually involves something which you would prefer not to become public. Therein lies the power.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

• Registered Users Posts: 81,510 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Notice anything on this fraternity badge?

th?id=HN.608035003005537421&pid=1.7

Not to mention jolly rogers :P Skull and Bones are pretty common iconography are they not?

Advertisement