Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C2C 2015

• 14-10-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

The lineup will be revealed at 6pm this evening.

One headliner will be Lady Antebellum.

Tickets will go on sale this week :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So far Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan named for the line up

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Full Dublin Line Up

Saturday
    Lady Antebellum
    Jason Aldean
    Brantley Gilbert
    Kip Moore

Sunday
    Luke Bryan
    Florida Georgia Line
    Brandy Clark :D

Additional artist to be announced

Not really my taste of country music, but I will go anyway.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I'll definitely go to the second night for Luke Bryan :D undecided about the first night.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Daisy03

Has anyone gone to this before? I am a huge Lady Antebellum fan and thinking of going the Saturday.

I have never heard of the other musicians. I am assuming as Lady A are billed first they are the headliners that night. Does anyone who has been before know how long roughly they would play? (Basically is it worth my while travelling up from Cork for a concert where I know 1 out of 4 bands playing) :)

Thanks

I was there this year and the headliners roughly played 1.30h ...
    The other slots usually get about 30-45 mins.

I think its well worth it, even if you don't know the other acts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm considering getting tickets for my 21st, I've always wanted to see Lady Antebellum live, and the thoughts of seeing Brandy Clark are amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

I'm thinking of getting the 2 day ticket.has anybody bought there ticket already? And could I meet you maybe? Would love to know some people are going before I buy.

I got my ticket. I will be in Block D.
    You shouldnt wait too long, as otherwise the good seats will be gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 helluvalife

Somehow I don't think Flordia Georgia Line will attract the country girls they attract back in the States :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Tim131

Somehow I don't think Flordia Georgia Line will attract the country girls they attract back in the States :'(

Having seen them in Jacksonville... I think you're right lol

Bumping an old thread, but it's this weekend and it'll be great craic; looking forward to Kip Moore the most tbh

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Tearin It Up

I'm sorry I didn't get a ticket for this. I'm listen to this live from the O2 in London, on the BBC radio app.

Both nights are live in London and its brilliant.

Whoever is playing London tonight is playing Dublin tomorrow night. And whoever is playing Dublin tonight is playing London tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭descheness

I'm still so sad I missed this show </3

Advertisement