Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA Vice City PC may 13th

Options
  • 15-02-2003 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

www.ign.com

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great news! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Argh! the bastards! They did this to me last year with GTA3 too - releasing it right before my college exams (wonder why I had to repeat in the summer? ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i wonder if they're gonna use mp3's for the music this time round instead of those ropey compressed waves...
    prolly come on a dvd if they don't:(
    (good reason to get a drive i suppose)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Excellent news. No reason for me to get a PS2 now.

(like Stephen I'm a bit concerned by the date though)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Ah excellent have it on ps2 but tbh would love to have it on the pc aswell such a better game than gta3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ah man i can't wait till i comes out. i played it a little on the PS2 but its going to be so much better on the PC as it was with GTA3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

its about time too...

Advertisement