Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CeX Supervisor role?

Options
  • 07-12-2014 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Thinking of applying for the role of supervisor in cex (games/electronic) shop in Santry. I never was a supervisor before but have 2 + years as a sales assistant in Spar and have worked in McDs for three months.

Just wondering is there point in applying or do I need supervisory experience to be successful for this job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Thinking of applying for the role of supervisor in cex (games/electronic) shop in Santry. I never was a supervisor before but have 2 + years as a sales assistant in Spar and have worked in McDs for three months.

Just wondering is there point in applying or do I need supervisory experience to be successful for this job?

Well do you think you could be a good supervisor? Personally I think they might expect you to be more of a manager. Been in that type of shop and there's never what I would consider an amount of staff that would be deemed supervisory let alone managerial (1/2 staff). Don't worry about it once the CV looks good you will be fine, just expect the questions to be more managerial.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

Did you apply in the end ?

Advertisement