Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Secondary Schols near Carrick

• 13-04-2010 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Hi

May be moving to Carrick soon and just wondering what secondary schools there are within about a 15 mile radius?

thanks

EDIT: For teaching, not enrolling students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mac36

Hi there,

There is the secondary school in Carrick on Shannon itself, Carrigallen, Ballinamore, Drumshanbo, Drumkeerin, Mohill. That's all I can think of within your radius (Drumkeerin is more than 15 mls away fr Carrick though). Hope that is of some use and best of luck with your move if it comes to pass. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

mac36 wrote: »
    Hi there,

There is the secondary school in Carrick on Shannon itself, Carrigallen, Ballinamore, Drumshanbo, Drumkeerin, Mohill. That's all I can think of within your radius (Drumkeerin is more than 15 mls away fr Carrick though). Hope that is of some use and best of luck with your move if it comes to pass. :)

Thanks, well me I'm pretty much ready to go, its just the job I'm looking for. Fingers crossed and thanks for your help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tiintin

if you going to rent or buy a place in carrick, make sure you stay away from any water, might be nice to look at. but no fun when all your stuff is floating around you house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Carrick is on the N4, and 20 mins or so to Longford town, and 10 mins to Boyle.

I didn't think schools were hiring tho, especially not in areas where the population is shrinking?

Advertisement