Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layout?

• 27-02-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

How would the layout for an irish letter be? I'm preparing one thats like going on a school trip to a camping site. Would that be grand If school trip came up?
    How will I lay it tout also? I got this:

1. Address/date
    2. "A ___ , a chara"
    3. Telling my friend that I am sorry for not replying sooner as I was busy at camping and I say I hope everyone is well and how he is. Also say the weather and that I saw big mountains and beautiful views today.

4. _______ ?? Help
    5. Help ??

Thanks. Give me a topic to write about please as I'm kind of braindead atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Layzerman

Your layout is fine, just make sure you have the address and date in the correct corner.

As a topic to write about you could talk about facilities to show off vocabulary, what you will be doing, how long you'll be staying, who is going, what date/day, cost of the trip.
    Anything to show off vocabulary effectively and properly(grammar etc.) whilst dealing with the topic as well will get you your marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭GrabTheCREAM

Ok thanks that helps a lot! :)

Advertisement