Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The REAL people to blame

• 26-02-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Say what you want, but the real people at fault for the entire mess we find ourselves in are the Irish people.We keep electing inept, corrupt ****ers.
    Not going to happen of course but if Sinn Fein got in and DID put the whole question of whether we should or shouldnt pay the BANKING debts to a referendum as they said they would, do you know what?We'd vote FOR paying it!! Idiots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I blame Osama Bin Laden for giving everyone drugs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ankaragucu wrote: »
    if Sinn Fein got in and DID put the whole question of whether we should or shouldnt pay the BANKING debts to a referendum as they said they would, do you know what?We'd vote FOR paying it!! Idiots.

do you understand the implications of pulling out of it? If you did you would not be calling them idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Ray Burkes Pension

ankaragucu wrote: »
    Say what you want, but the real people at fault for the entire mess we find ourselves in are the Irish people.We keep electing inept, corrupt ****ers.
    Not going to happen of course but if Sinn Fein got in and DID put the whole question of whether we should or shouldnt pay the BANKING debts to a referendum as they said they would, do you know what?We'd vote FOR paying it!! Idiots.

Sinn Fein didnt want 'in'. They only ran 41 candidates. How can you be the biggest party in a minimum 83 seat government with 41 seats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Sinn Fein didnt want 'in'. They only ran 41 candidates. How can you be the biggest party in a minimum 83 seat government with 41 seats?

Coalition? They have no interest in that either anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

NOBODY knows the implications of it Meleki, thats the thing!its never happened before in an EU context.What I do know is that Argentina has defaulted in the past on SOVERIEGN debts, not even Bank debts which is what I am talking about, and the world didnt stop turning for them.
    People gambled on investments, simple as that.You and I didnt.To be paying for private companies wreckless practices is laughable if it wasnt so serious.
    Its like being able to go into Paddy Powers and make a whole range of bets and those that won you'd pocket all the profits and those that lost sure you'd get your money back.Its crazy.
    Irish people are so apathetic that they'd rather get screwed than get out on the streets in protest for fear of missing an episode of Coronation Street.
    Wake up.Do you realise the implications of going AHEAD with this?The implications of it wont be just for you and me but for our kids and their kids.Pennt still hasnt dropped with people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

Please read the charter, especially the parts relating to discussion standards and how posters are expected to set up thread that will engender meaningful debate.

Locked.

/mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement