Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Wii

• 20-01-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Wii, not sure of the model names or anything but its not a Wii U.

I saw a Wii mini in argos for about €120 but since it newer than the Wii its more expensive, and some used Wii's in CEX for about €60, wondering if I can find them cheaper somewhere else.

Thanks.

EDIT: Any Wii will do, as long as its not that Wii U

EDITEDIT: Is this the right place for this post?, I would love to get a bargain on a Wii.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Tosty55 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to buy a Wii, not sure of the model names or anything but its not a Wii U.

I saw a Wii mini in argos for about €120 but since it newer than the Wii its more expensive, and some used Wii's in CEX for about €60, wondering if I can find them cheaper somewhere else.

Thanks.

EDIT: Any Wii will do, as long as its not that Wii U

EDITEDIT: Is this the right place for this post?, I would love to get a bargain on a Wii.

Try www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Tosty55

long_b wrote: »

Thanks, I guess that would be where I should look, just wanted to know if there are any deals for new ones in retail stores

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭swervring

I got one in CEX Tallaght before Christmas for €40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You'll pick one up with Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics in Tesco for €25. Try your local one to see if there's any there. They'll probably be flying out the door.

You'll pick one up with Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics in Tesco for €25. Try your local one to see if there's any there. They'll probably be flying out the door.

Thanks, I'll try get to Tesco today and I'll report my findings (so to say)...

• Advertisement

Went to the Tesco here in Cavan and the one and only Wii they had, a Mario Kart bundle pack, was €149.99

Advertisement