Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Muffvember..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

Short rant! How come every time I get waxed my beautician asks where I'm off to? I just liked to get waxed ok!

or when shes slightly at the wrong angle and rips too hard

*crosses knees*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Is anyone else getting confused between the muff thread and the facial hair thread...? :o

that'll be a first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Dudess wrote: »
    Not saying all men would like a hair-free or nearly hair-free cooch, but no way do I believe any man actually considers an overgrown muff nice to look at. :pac:

Hmmm, a friend of mine claims he's an all-or-nothing man, and that he'd prefer the full bush to the Brazilian. I don't share his views.

I assume the Celtic Tiger is still purring to an extent if women across the land are paying for regular waxing? I'm starting to feel old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Not saying all men would like a hair-free or nearly hair-free cooch, but no way do I believe any man actually considers an overgrown muff nice to look at. :pac:

Au contraire. They can be very sexy to look at, sometimes.

It's only when one goes down to business that the disadvantages of the more bouffant-esque arrangements become apparent.

• Advertisement

one or 2 friends of mine dont like the waxed look, he says he likes it to be all woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

lmfao :D

thread of the day imo!

Pookah wrote: »
    Au contraire. They can be very sexy to look at, sometimes.
    Even if it's all tangled and there are hairs long enough to plait spilling down her thighs...?
    Diapason wrote: »
    I assume the Celtic Tiger is still purring to an extent if women across the land are paying for regular waxing? I'm starting to feel old...
    Some women don't have any other option - shaving causes the hair to grow back more coarse, and it can be quite painful and lead to in-grown hairs (especially if it's dark hair). The skin is very sensitive in that area, it's not just about aesthetics. I agree there's no need for gimmicky Brazilians and Hollywood waxes, but a run of the mill wax for the tidying up that trimming can't do, isn't too extravagant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Is anyone else getting confused between the muff thread and the facial hair thread...? :o

I like to imagine a world where I can't tell the difference between where one ends and the other begins.

im all for a little tidying up, the little thin landing strip is just a bit weird looking imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah, hate it when the two get tangled together.

Even if it's all tangled and there are hairs long enough to plait spilling down her thighs...?

You know some strange ladies.

A bit of retro-bush is a turn on. It falls into the 'real woman' category for me.

The opposite, completely shaven or waxed, is a no-no, as far as I'm concerned.

I fully endorse this Muffvember movement.

nothin like a little bush to keep the winter will... i mean winter chillys out

It seems the people have spoken. Ok, time to figure out what month it's to be held - bit late for November. Someone suggested Fanuary. Also, Pune (June).

Actually January might be better - muff-growing isn't advisable when the weather is warm... :eek:

January is good. it doesnt have the same ring as Muffvember but its a good month

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZ1znQAO8o

wait for the punchline.....

hahahah, brilliant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

See I never got that far, cause I don't like the itching. Maybe i could persevere in the name of charity!

Rubbing will help to relieve the itching. Want me to show you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I totally would:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Some women don't have any other option

LOL. Now I *really* feel old!!

• Advertisement

Ha ha! If you're younger than 32 since May, I'm older than you! :D

Nah true - there wasn't always waxing. Thank fuk for it though! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

A female friend of my GF is taking part in Movember... As in not shaving/waxing/bleaching her ronnie for a month

Ashamed to say it, but she's got more balls than I could ever hope to have! (I gave up towards the end of week 2)

I'd imagine the ladies would make multiples in charitable donations, compared to what could be mustered during Movember.

I can see this thing really growing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Pookah wrote: »
    I can see this thing really growing.

I bet you were itching to throw that one in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Can us blokes get our manboobs out for breast awarness too?? Fair is fair.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,392 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

To be honest, after seeing a ball sack on a daily basis you become immune to anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

To be fair, ye had a chance to get involved

🤪

Can us blokes get our manboobs out for breast awarness too?? Fair is fair.:D

why not, ive seen lots of man boobs around. perter than many a ladies, go for it ;)

Advertisement