Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA 2009

• 30-05-2009 4:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032

ENTIRE 2 HR VIDEO: 9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA

9/11 Blueprint for Truth: The Architecture of Destruction Commercial architect Richard Gage (founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) presents a watertight case for controlled demolition of the three steel-building collapses at the World Trade Center, New York on 9/11/01.

Includes physicist Steven Jones' updated evidence of thermite. Gage's website, www.ae911truth.org, is rapidly drawing building and engineering professionals to the 9/11 movement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I haven't looked at it yet, but I have a question...

Do you genuinely believe that the case he makes is watertight?

If so, what do you mean by watertight?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If the video presents the same evidence as this: http://www.ae911truth.org/images/gallery/case4EDcardfront.jpg
    Their argument is anything but water tight. In fact it's the same old nonsense thats been debunked over and over again.

Lets look them over.
    1. Not impossible with the official story.
    2. That's just plain not true.
    3. Again consistent with the official story. And don't all controlled demolitions/structure failures do this?
    4. And? I like how they don't mention how much of the steel or consider any other possibilities.
    5. Who said it was the "Blast wave"? Could have been the impacts of the planes, the collapse of the buildings or any number of other thing. Also I'm pretty sure in controlled demolitions the windows in other surrounding buildings don't blow out.
    6. And there are tons of other explanations for explosions. At the onset of destruction it was most likely due to the collapsing building.
    7. No pictures of that? And as we all know steel was the only metal present in the entire building. No possibility it was something with a lower melting point at all.
    8. I don't think any claims that concrete was pulverised midair. And I don't think that's a feature of controlled demolitions either.
    9. Pyroclastic flow? Seriously? Also neither is a feature of controlled demolitions.
    10. But in controlled demolitions there are squibs on most floors and cause the building to collapse immediately after they go off. And there could be any number of other explanations for reported explosions.
    11. Tends to happen when they're overloaded.
    12. Not exactly true. And not exactly in consistent with the official story. And don't controlled demolitions tend to keep the debris in a small area?
    13. For a paper that's been shown to be published in a dodgy journal, has poor controls and reaches a conclusion it couldn't possibly reach if it was a unbaised paper. Also thermite has never been used as part of a controlled demolition and is inconsistent with the other arguments the site presents because thermite doesn't explode.
    14. Not sure about this one. But maybe someone else can tackle it?
    15.No precedent for the construction of the twin towers either. Or for fully loaded planes being flown into them at high speed. And it's been shown here a few times that steel frame buildings and the steel framed sections of building have and can collapse due to fire.

So yea pretty much the same tired old stuff. I don't think I waste time with the video.
    But for a water tight argument for a controlled demolition it points out a lot of differences between one and the WTC collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Presentation shows good evidence for following - not my views just thought I'd sum it up as its 2 hours and I saw it previously. Can I just say again not my views - I merely find some of this work worth looking at. No idea if it's true or not or if this guys sources and references are good. He does seem to be more discreet and thourough than many others with same agenda.
    Also it seems to me the movie doesn't necessarily present its evidence as fact - just strong evidence for new independent investigation.

*Comparison video show explosions in building 7 upper floors where there were no fires, remarkably identical to known video of controlled demolition.

*European demolition expert concurs fully that building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

*A Professor Emeritus of structural engineering also concurs that b7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

*New York fire Chief Craig Bartner is adamant that he heard explosions coming from building 7

*Building does not collapse on injury (i.e. side where fires were) Columns appear to have been removed evenly.
    Building seems to collapse in on itself without any resistance.

*911 Commissioner resigned after report was published. NO mention of b7.

He claims that report is a public scandal and report is compromised.

*FEMA apparently destroyed all evidence of buildings so NIST team has nothing to work with (needs ref:?)

*No apparent explanation of molten steel reading that NASA was able to determine from satellite readings.

*Strong evidence of Thermite - disputed?

*Molten rock (fusion of other elements in one) found at site - seemingly not disputed

*Not only do bbc announce b7 collapse in advance (claimed mix up on day) But New York policemen on tape clearly stating that

"This building will blow up and then come down)

*Thousands of files relating to active cases against wall st. companies burned in b7 fire/collapse.

*Larry silverstein became the new overall tenant of twin towers 3 months before attacks even with the knowledge that the building required major restructural renovation in long term due to various building issues.

*Thanks to a clause specifically relating to a terrorist attack on the buildings (said be too unusual by experts) he has collected 4.6 billion dollars in insurance since. He will collect 7 billion eventually.

*Insurance companies were able to increase similar existing premiums almost 2000% as a result

*Building was designed to take impact of largest plane of time.

*Countless audio records of people claiming explosions at ground

*Huge metal shot from twin buildings into neighboring buildings (And subsequently bone fragments???? 5years later?? - from passengers were also found), one described as being twice the size of a 767 airplane (roughly 58 mins there’s a nice vid montage of this with the omen sound track!:)*The structural column at base shows signs of 'shape charges' having been used because it remains evenly & diagonally cut (sliced) as per the textbook procedure for demolition. (102.24)

*Fema and Nist accept that the antenna on the north tower fell before upper parts of building which seems to implicate core column failure.

*Sarah Atlas and NYFD workers describe molten metal flowing in basement. (1 hour 22 - 26 mins in) NIST investigator (John Gross) denies it point blank.

*New York Times calls sulphur residue and melted steel deepest mystery of 911 investigations.

*Lots of interesting evidence (including revealing statement from EPA) for thermite use between 1.28-1.34

*Underwriter Labs scientists who became a whistleblower makes his objections at 140.26mins claiming official explanation does not add up. He is later fired.

Fire engineers make their objection to official story at 142.20 calling it a ‘half baked farce’.
    *FEMA employee describes being able to go right into action on Tuesday morning September 11 because the previous day FEMA had brought 100’s employees to that location for a drill/simulation of fake biological attack. 146mins

*Mayor Giuliani describes being told WTC will collapse before it does.

*Van Romero from FEMA – explosives expert agrees with controlled demolition hypothesis.147.40

*Mike Taylor (another expert) writing in the new scientist is also in agreement 148.20mins

The above experts later withdraw or qualify their statements without any new evidence.

William Rice puts in his piece 149.25.

Paul Isaac of Fire department first responder says that discussion of thier being bombs is forbidden by senior employees.

Conclusion? Seems to be many scientists and professional organizations calling for a new independent investigation becasue of reasonable doubt rasied by inconsistencies with the official stories.

stevejazzx wrote: »
    Presentation shows good evidence for following - not my views just thought I'd sum it up as its 2 hours and I saw it previously. Can I just say again not my views - I merely find some of this work worth looking at. No idea if it's true or not or if this guys sources and references are good. He does seem to be more discreet and thourough than many others with same agenda.
    Also it seems to me the movie doesn't necessarily present its evidence as fact - just strong evidence for new independent investigation.
    Just seems to be a lot of arguments from authority and arguments from verbosity to me.
    But if a lot of these points aren't true (and alot of them aren't) How can they be strong evidence for anything?

*Comparison video show explosions in building 7 upper floors where there were no fires, remarkably identical to known video of controlled demolition.
    So did they also show the part of the penthouse that fell long before the rest of the building? Did they even mention it as a possible cause of the "explosions"? And for most controlled demolitions don't explosions go off on every floor not just the top few?
    *European demolition expert concurs fully that building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

*A Professor Emeritus of structural engineering also concurs that b7 was brought down by controlled demolition.
    Argument from authority.
    *New York fire Chief Craig Bartner is adamant that he heard explosions coming from building 7
    There are plenty of things that would sound like explosions. Electrical transformers exploding, collapsing floors etc.
    *Building does not collapse on injury (i.e. side where fires were) Columns appear to have been removed evenly.
    Building seems to collapse in on itself without any resistance.
    Again is this before or after the penthouse can be seen falling into the facade?
    *911 Commissioner resigned after report was published. NO mention of b7.
    He claims that report is a public scandal and report is compromised.
    Cause it wasn't hit by a terrorist controlled plane. Did he happen to ever mention how the report was compromised or show any evidence to this effect?
    *FEMA apparently destroyed all evidence of buildings so NIST team has nothing to work with (needs ref:?)
    Reference most definitely needed.
    *No apparent explanation of molten steel reading that NASA was able to determine from satellite readings.
    The reading NASA made was infrared. It just showed that there were huge hotspots on the site. There is nothing to suggest it was molten steel.
    *Strong evidence of Thermite - disputed?
    Very much disputed. Also thermite has never been used as part of a controlled demolition. In fact if thermite was use alot of these other arguments wouldn't hold because thermite doesn't explode.
    *Molten rock (fusion of other elements in one) found at site - seemingly not disputed
    Any other source for this.
    *Not only do bbc announce b7 collapse in advance (claimed mix up on day) But New York policemen on tape clearly stating that

"This building will blow up and then come down)
    Because the firefighters were quite sure that the building was going to collapse well in advance.
    It's entirely possible that the police officer use a poor choice of words, or was misinformed on the day.
    *Thousands of files relating to active cases against wall st. companies burned in b7 fire/collapse.
    Most of which were recovered. If this was the target would the government just halt these investigations rather than use the biggest hoax in history?
    *Larry silverstein became the new overall tenant of twin towers 3 months before attacks even with the knowledge that the building required major restructural renovation in long term due to various building issues.

*Thanks to a clause specifically relating to a terrorist attack on the buildings (said be too unusual by experts) he has collected 4.6 billion dollars in insurance since. He will collect 7 billion eventually.
    You do know that the WTC was attacked by terrorists before right? So an insurenece policy for that wouldn't be very far fetched.
    Does the film mention the amount of money he's losing because the site isn't being used?
    *Insurance companies were able to increase similar existing premiums almost 2000% as a result
    And? I don't see whats suspicious about this.
    *Building was designed to take impact of largest plane of time.
    Which was traveling a a much lower speed and with very little fuel. The intent was that it would be a plane lost in the fog with low fuel.
    Funny how the film doesn't mention that part.
    *Countless audio records of people claiming explosions at ground
    Again lots of things that could have exploded of sounded like explosions.
    But in controlled demolitions don't the explosions all go off at once and are immediately follow by the collapse of the building?
    *The structural column at base shows signs of 'shape charges' having been used because it remains evenly & diagonally cut (sliced) as per the textbook procedure for demolition. (102.24)
    Was this before or after crews cut away parts of the wreckage during rescueoperations?
    *Fema and Nist accept that the antenna on the north tower fell before upper parts of building which seems to implicate core column failure.
    And?
    *Sarah Atlas and NYFD workers describe molten metal flowing in basement. (1 hour 22 - 26 mins in) NIST investigator (John Gross) denies it point blank.
    Could have been any number of other metals that have a lower melting point than steel. And since when is molten metal in a basement a feature of a controlled demolition?
    *New York Times calls sulphur residue and melted steel deepest mystery of 911 investigations.
    Because there was no melted steel?
    *Lots of interesting evidence (including revealing statement from EPA) for thermite use between 1.28-1.34
    Again thermite isn't consistant with a controlled demolition.
    And for reference thermite is aluminum mixed with rust and set on fire. I give you two guesses at what the WTC had alot of, especially near the planes.
    *Underwriter Labs scientists who became a whistleblower makes his objections at 140.26mins claiming official explanation does not add up. He is later fired.
    Could have been fired for a number of reasons. Does he actually provide any evidence or is it just another argument from authority?

Like this one?
    Fire engineers make their objection to official story at 142.20 calling it a ‘half baked farce’.
    *FEMA employee describes being able to go right into action on Tuesday morning September 11 because the previous day FEMA had brought 100’s employees to that location for a drill/simulation of fake biological attack. 146mins
    Yep because lucky coincidences never happen.
    *Mayor Giuliani describes being told WTC will collapse before it does.
    Because the firefighters could tell in advance.
    *Van Romero from FEMA – explosives expert agrees with controlled demolition hypothesis.147.40
    *Mike Taylor (another expert) writing in the new scientist is also in agreement 148.20mins

The above experts later withdraw or qualify their statements without any new evidence.
    And how do you know they didn't receive any new evidence or were simply shown were they were wrong?
    Paul Isaac of Fire department first responder says that discussion of thier being bombs is forbidden by senior employees.
    And? Any other source for this?
    Conclusion? Seems to be many scientists and professional organizations calling for a new independent investigation becasue of reasonable doubt rasied by inconsistencies with the official stories.
    Nope seems like 9/11 truthers take stuff out of context, lie and make bad arguments. As usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

You'll appreciate 'not my views'.
    The guy should be backing them up via his website otherwise he is a sham.
    The more interesting evidence is I tihnk is the molten rock (if its true)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3MDKzPp_Y&feature=related
    the endless audio of references (from fire and police staff) to explsoions at ground level and to explosions sounding in unision when buildings were falling. Also thought the bit about huge peices of metal being flung out by explosions to surrounding building was weird. Also seems these videos claims so many scientists and experts disagree with official report?

• Advertisement

You'll appreciate 'not my views'.
    The guy should be backing them up via his website otherwise he is a sham.
    I know, I'm just pointing out the errors in these claims.
    The more interesting evidence is I tihnk is the molten rock (if its true)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3MDKzPp_Y&feature=related
    Not really evidence for anything as that could have been formed with the official story. And i think it was the metal that was molten not the rock.
    Have you another source that shows that any of the concrete or rock became molten?
    the endless audio of references (from fire and police staff) to explsoions at ground level and to explosions sounding in unision when buildings were falling.
    And the is a ton of stuff that could have exploded throughout the building and could be misheard as being on the ground level.
    And when the building where collapsing the explosion where probably the floors collapsing onto each other.
    Also thought the bit about huge peices of metal being flung out by explosions to surrounding building was weird.
    But that's not consistent with a controlled demolition.
    And how do you know it was flung out by explosions? How far did it go?

Also seems these videos claims so many scientists and experts disagree with official report?
    And scientists and experts are subject to the same biases and bad logic everyone else is. It doesn't matter how many experts agree or disagree. What matters is the evidence, which doesn't support the idea that it was a controlled demolition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

King Mob wrote: »
    Just seems to be a lot of arguments from authority and arguments from verbosity to me.
    But if a lot of these points aren't true (and alot of them aren't) How can they be strong evidence for anything?

You know for a fact these points aren't true? How?

So did they also show the part of the penthouse that fell long before the rest of the building? Did they even mention it as a possible cause of the "explosions"? And for most controlled demolitions don't explosions go off on every floor not just the top few?

They did show and point out the penthouse falling just a second or 2 before the rest of the building. For most controlled demolitions the explosions start at the bottom to destabilise the building and then some explosions nearer the top allow the building to fall in on itself. The building is then weakened further by lower down explosions.

There are plenty of things that would sound like explosions. Electrical transformers exploding, collapsing floors etc.

What about explosives?
    The reading NASA made was infrared. It just showed that there were huge hotspots on the site. There is nothing to suggest it was molten steel.

What do you suggest it was?
    Very much disputed. Also thermite has never been used as part of a controlled demolition. In fact if thermite was use alot of these other arguments wouldn't hold because thermite doesn't explode.

Gage doesn't claim that thermite exploded. He claims that thermite cut the steel and and that was followed by explosions (probably from explosives)
    Because the firefighters were quite sure that the building was going to collapse well in advance.
    It's entirely possible that the police officer use a poor choice of words, or was misinformed on the day.

It's also entirely possible that he didn't and that he wasn't.
    Which was traveling a a much lower speed and with very little fuel. The intent was that it would be a plane lost in the fog with low fuel.
    Funny how the film doesn't mention that part.

Actually it does, in the interview clip with the original engineer or architect.
    Again lots of things that could have exploded of sounded like explosions.
    But in controlled demolitions don't the explosions all go off at once and are immediately follow by the collapse of the building?

No they don't. They go off in a controlled manner to firstly weaken the building, and then bring levels down on top of each other. It usually happens so quickly that the explosions all sound like one big explosions.
    And?
    :rolleyes:
    Could have been any number of other metals that have a lower melting point than steel.

There are lots of metals that have a lower melting point than steel, but they don't usually use them to build buildings with. What's your point?
    And since when is molten metal in a basement a feature of a controlled demolition?

When thermite is used?
    Because there was no melted steel?

Many witnesses identified flowing melted steel. How do you know there was no melted steel?
    Again thermite isn't consistant with a controlled demolition.

That doesn't mean it can't be used in such a way.

Nope seems like 9/11 truthers take stuff out of context, lie and make bad arguments. As usual.
    :D:D:D

Dammit, Mob, I can see why you do this so much. :D It's fun. You don't have to prove a point, just muddy the waters a bit to make it look like what's claimed is wrong. Cool. I should do this more often.

By the way, you should waste that 2 hours and watch the film. It'd save you asking questions that are answered in it.

DubTony wrote: »
    You know for a fact these points aren't true? How?
    Because there is no evidence supporting most of the point and there are more likely explanations.

They did show and point out the penthouse falling just a second or 2 before the rest of the building. For most controlled demolitions the explosions start at the bottom to destabilise the building and then some explosions nearer the top allow the building to fall in on itself. The building is then weakened further by lower down explosions.
    So how come none of that was obseved at WTC7 if it was a demolition?
    Where the "explosions" before or after the building started to collapse?
    What about explosives?
    Is there any evidence to show there were explosives?
    Are my examples impossible?

What do you suggest it was?
    Other molten metals, other still burning fires. Not sure really.

Gage doesn't claim that thermite exploded. He claims that thermite cut the steel and and that was followed by explosions (probably from explosives)
    So why cut the steel with thermite then set off explosives as well as hitting the building with a plane.
    And as I mentioned thermite is not used for demolitions and the are other possibilities to explain it's presence.

It's also entirely possible that he didn't and that he wasn't.
    Yep so therefore that one out of context quote is useless as evidence for anything.

Actually it does, in the interview clip with the original engineer or architect.
    My mistake.
    But the point still stands. There was a huge difference between that scenario and what actually happened.
    No they don't. They go off in a controlled manner to firstly weaken the building, and then bring levels down on top of each other. It usually happens so quickly that the explosions all sound like one big explosions.
    Except they're also accompanied with a flash, which is not present in WTC.
    Also all these reports of explosions aren't all at once they are throughout the day. And the ones near to the collapse could conciveably be from the collapsing floors not explosives.
    Oh and the total lack of any evidence for explosives.
    :rolleyes:
    A well thought out rebuttal. Can you explain how this is evidence for a controlled demolition?

There are lots of metals that have a lower melting point than steel, but they don't usually use them to build buildings with. What's your point?
    But they do use them in office equipment, and maintance equipment, and elevators and oh yea ..... planes.
    When thermite is used?
    For welding and processing of nuclear materials according to wikipeida.
    Also the miltary used to use to mess up tanks. It's never been use for a controlled demolition.
    Many witnesses identified flowing melted steel. How do you know there was no melted steel?
    Because there are other explanations for flowing molten metals. And I don't think many people are able to identify the type of molten metals by eyesight.

That doesn't mean it can't be used in such a way.
    But that would mean it would not be like a normal controlled demolition at all. Which is the only argument you have.

:D:D:D

Dammit, Mob, I can see why you do this so much. :D It's fun. You don't have to prove a point, just muddy the waters a bit to make it look like what's claimed is wrong. Cool. I should do this more often.
    Really cause that's seems to be what these films are doing.

I'm just showing where these arguments are wrong.

King Mob wrote: »
    Because there is no evidence supporting most of the point and there are more likely explanations.

But that doesn't necessary negate the original point. You're assuming.

So how come none of that was obseved at WTC7 if it was a demolition?
    Where the "explosions" before or after the building started to collapse?

According to the video the explosions came very quickly one after another creating a kind of rumble, beginning just before the tower collapsed.
    Is there any evidence to show there were explosives?
    Are my examples impossible?

I'm sure your arguments aren't impossible. But at this point I can't actually remember what your argument was, if there was indeed one at all. Or did you simply claim that the original point was wrong.

So why cut the steel with thermite then set off explosives as well as hitting the building with a plane.

The point made in the video is that thermite was used to cut the steel beams, the explosions that followed were to ensure destruction. I assume this is because if the beams were cut with thermite they would probably slide off each other and I suppose eventually bring the building down. But it would, I'd say, be a much slower process. The planes were used as a "catalyst".
    And as I mentioned thermite is not used for demolitions and the are other possibilities to explain it's presence.

Thermite is not normally used for demolitions, but again, that's not to say that it couldn't be. It seems like a pretty effective chemical to me. What are those possibilities? And please explain in as much detail as you can.
    And the ones near to the collapse could conciveably be from the collapsing floors not explosives.

And they could conceivably be explosions from explosives.
    But they do use them in office equipment, and maintance equipment, and elevators and oh yea ..... planes.

:D That's a lot of photocopiers and computers you'd need there. Plastic more than any metal I should think.
    For welding and processing of nuclear materials according to wikipeida.
    Also the miltary used to use to mess up tanks. It's never been use for a controlled demolition.

Seriously, to accept that, because somebody said that a given material had never been used in a given manner, actually means it was never used in that way, is a little naive.
    Because there are other explanations for flowing molten metals. And I don't think many people are able to identify the type of molten metals by eyesight.

Well according to the video, melting aluminium gives off a white smoke, and steel looks like flowing lava. But then you still haven't bothered to watch it, have you?
    But that would mean it would not be like a normal controlled demolition at all. Which is the only argument you have.

What does that mean? A normal controlled demolition? If the towers were somehow brought down by controlled demolition, it could hardly be called normal. Normal demolition is usually done on empty buildings and the surrounding areas cleared of people and ... everything.

Really cause that's seems to be what these films are doing.

No Mob, this film doesn't fob off questions with standard believe everything answers. This film doesn't ask unimportant questions and doesn't ask anyone to back anything up with evidence. This film in particular wasn't made for the presenters own gratification. He doesn't seem to be on some sort of ego-massaging crusade. I hope you get my point.

The film raises questions and highlights the agenda of the architects and engineers. The agenda is a simple one, they want another investigation. They're not happy with the answers given in the last one. And it's easy to see why.

When a guy from NIST stands and sniggers at questions put to him by a (offscreen) reporter and then claims that nobody ever saw molten steel, and nobody ever mentioned it, it's pretty obvious that there's something strange going on.

You can see that in the film. You should try watching it. In fact, let me know when you have and I might come back to you. Until then ...

But that doesn't necessary negate the original point. You're assuming.
    What exactly am I assuming?

According to the video the explosions came very quickly one after another creating a kind of rumble, beginning just before the tower collapsed.
    That sounds exactly like floors collapsing on top of each other. Wow.
    I'm sure your arguments aren't impossible. But at this point I can't actually remember what your argument was, if there was indeed one at all. Or did you simply claim that the original point was wrong.
    The argument is "People heard explosions therefore they must have been demolition charges."
    My counter argument is "but there is a lot of other stuff that would have accounted for the explosions."

The point made in the video is that thermite was used to cut the steel beams, the explosions that followed were to ensure destruction. I assume this is because if the beams were cut with thermite they would probably slide off each other and I suppose eventually bring the building down. But it would, I'd say, be a much slower process. The planes were used as a "catalyst".
    That's a lot of assuming there. Any evidence for any of that?
    Thermite is not normally used for demolitions, but again, that's not to say that it couldn't be. It seems like a pretty effective chemical to me.
    Then why isn't used in demolition?
    There's a ton of problems with it being used for that. It burn unevenly, it wouldn't penetrate steel unless on top of it, making it effectively useless on the vertical beams, it's awkward to handle, and you'd need quite a lot of it all over the build for it to work.
    What are those possibilities? And please explain in as much detail as you can.
    Thermite = Rust + Aluminum + fire. All were present and in abundance at WTC.
    Thermite could also have been used in the construction of the buildings and have left residue.
    The samples for the "paper" were collected and test weeks after 9/11 contamination is a possibility.
    And they could conceivably be explosions from explosives.
    And they could have been explosions from Photon torpedoes fired from the Enterprise.
    The argument is the the only explanation for those explosion is demolition charges.
    This however is not the case.
    :D That's a lot of photocopiers and computers you'd need there. Plastic more than any metal I should think.
    And there's alot of other stuff all around the building that it could have been.

Seriously, to accept that, because somebody said that a given material had never been used in a given manner, actually means it was never used in that way, is a little naive.
    Can you provide a single example of thermite being use to bring down a steel framed structure?

Well according to the video, melting aluminium gives off a white smoke, and steel looks like flowing lava. But then you still haven't bothered to watch it, have you?
    And is it possible that the witness didn't notice the white smoke due the huge amount of other smoke pouring from the building?

But how exactly would thermite or explosion make flowing molten steel exactly?
    The explosions would just bend or break the steel while the thermite would just cut a hole through it producing little amounts of molten steel which cool and hard pretty quickly.
    Where does this molten steel come from?

What does that mean? A normal controlled demolition? If the towers were somehow brought down by controlled demolition, it could hardly be called normal. Normal demolition is usually done on empty buildings and the surrounding areas cleared of people and ... everything.
    A controlled demolition with explosives.
    The argument believers make is that the collapses look exactly like normal controlled demolitions i.e. falling straight down.
    So if it was a normal controlled demolition it would have had to use explosives like every other demolition.
    However thermite is not used in normal controlled demolitions. So how would the WTC collapse be a normal controlled demolition when it's using an abnormal method?

No Mob, this film doesn't fob off questions with standard believe everything answers. This film doesn't ask unimportant questions and doesn't ask anyone to back anything up with evidence. This film in particular wasn't made for the presenters own gratification. He doesn't seem to be on some sort of ego-massaging crusade. I hope you get my point.
    Ah so it's just going to present unfounded "facts" and half truths? And expects it believers to retaliate with ad hominems?

The film raises questions and highlights the agenda of the architects and engineers. The agenda is a simple one, they want another investigation. They're not happy with the answers given in the last one. And it's easy to see why.
    Not really when none of the presented facts hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

When a guy from NIST stands and sniggers at questions put to him by a (offscreen) reporter and then claims that nobody ever saw molten steel, and nobody ever mentioned it, it's pretty obvious that there's something strange going on.
    Wow government official is a dick and possibly misinformed? Stop the presses it must be a conspiracy.
    You can see that in the film. You should try watching it. In fact, let me know when you have and I might come back to you. Until then ...
    Why would I when it's the same debunked nonsense that every other 9/11 truther films spews out without a scrap of evidence.

• Advertisement

Well, ok. Based on your last comment, I'd say our conversation is over.

Well, ok. Based on your last comment, I'd say our conversation is over.
    So then it is the same nonsense that's been debunked over and over again?

If it wasn't surely you'd actually be able to counter my points.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Did you watch the Docco??

no you didnt, so how did you come up with your wonderful insights, Oh wait you Cut and Pasted them from somewhere else.

so they're not really YOUR points that people are arguing against its your ability to copy things verbatim from somewhere else
    Why it's the same nonsense that every other 9/11 Debunker spews out without a scrap of evidence.
    FYP

Did you watch the Docco??

no you didnt, so how did you come up with your wonderful insights, Oh wait you Cut and Pasted them from somewhere else.

so they're not really YOUR points that people are arguing against its your ability to copy things verbatim from somewhere else

FYP
    And by copy and pasted you mean using verified evidence and facts?

How about you actually address my points instead of attacking me?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, put the handbags away.

Advertisement