Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rockefeller "interneti s number one national hazard"

Options
  • 24-03-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

According to the great-grandson John D. Rockefeller, nephew of Zionist banker David Rockefeller, and former Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller the internet represents a serious threat to national security. Rockefeller is not alone in this assessment. His belief that the internet is the “number one national hazard” to national security is shared by the former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell and Obama’s current director Admiral Dennis C. Blair.

Of course he wishes it had never been invented . It has been a thorn in the side of the Zionist lluminati for years as it has been instrumental in exposing the lies, corrruption, Mind control, agenda and plans of the Illuminati's ultimate goal of Global control.

Actual Video clip of Jay Rockefeller. Internet should have never existed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

Look at rockfeller breathing next time ya see him in an interview awfully strange alltogether his looks like a kundalini kracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

tbombzer wrote: »
    Look at rockfeller breathing next time ya see him in an interview awfully strange alltogether his looks like a kundalini kracker!

A what?!?! :confused:

According to the great-grandson John D. Rockefeller, nephew of Zionist banker David Rockefeller, and former Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller the internet represents a serious threat to national security. Rockefeller is not alone in this assessment. His belief that the internet is the “number one national hazard” to national security is shared by the former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell and Obama’s current director Admiral Dennis C. Blair.

We should hunt down any of Hitler's close relatives as they are all obviously out murdering babies and the like.
    Of course he wishes it had never been invented . It has been a thorn in the side of the Zionist lluminati for years as it has been instrumental in exposing the lies, corrruption, Mind control, agenda and plans of the Illuminati's ultimate goal of Global control.

I watched the video and he makes the point that the internet is a dangerous place, which it is. Rtdh why don't you post your personal details, credit card etc. on the internet and see how long it takes for this safe place to clean you out. Or maybe draw pictures of the prophet Mohammed in a compromising position with a sheep and then tell everyone where you live.

I love the internet but suggesting it isn't also a dangerous place is stupid.

• Advertisement

Please explain this comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

his breathing looks mental as if theres loads of energy rushing through him its probally al that blood he drinks the swine:D why dont ye just check it out:mad: or perhaps check your own breath:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

his breathing looks mental as if theres loads of energy rushing through him its probally al that blood he drinks the swine:D why dont ye just check it out:mad: or perhaps check your own breath:)

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Are you for real?

ibombzer banned for 1 week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

meglome wrote: »
    We should hunt down any of Hitler's close relatives as they are all obviously out murdering babies and the like.

I watched the video and he makes the point that the internet is a dangerous place, which it is. Rtdh why don't you post your personal details, credit card etc. on the internet and see how long it takes for this safe place to clean you out. Or maybe draw pictures of the prophet Mohammed in a compromising position with a sheep and then tell everyone where you live.

I love the internet but suggesting it isn't also a dangerous place is stupid.

Really think you are missing the point here by minimising the OP. And Tbomzer you have my sympathies I just think you were misunderstood.

Really think you are missing the point here by minimising the OP. And Tbomzer you have my sympathies I just think you were misunderstood.

Well I have to say I don't think so. Firstly the mans distant relatives are irrelevant in this story. Even if we believe this mans uncle was a nasty peice of work what has that got to do with him. There are people out there directly related to Hitler, do we assume they are all bad people? Secondly Rtdh has consistently shown himself capable of stating things as fact when the stories he uses as evidence don't say anything of the kind. If anyone comes to me time and time again with stories that turn out to be basically untrue why should I believe anything they have to say. Do you think the internet a dangerous place?

As for the ibombzer no one seems to have any idea what he was on about, I certainly didn't anyway.

And Tbomzer you have my sympathies I just think you were misunderstood.

Fine. Send him a PM so. If you want to question the modding of the forum there are more suitable channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

The Illuminati don't like the internets honest reporting of their amassed riches and power. Something the corporate media is unwilling to report.

What a selfish, ignorant, oafish pig.

The benefits of the interweb far outweigh the 'Threats'. If you have a massive house and ill-gotten gains then the interweb will expose you, . . . . and thats just not good for business now is it.

You just leave 'poor' JR alone. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

One shouldn't forget, of course, who invented the internet - DARPA.

One also souldn't forget who controls the internet....massive international conglomerate corporations.

And the traffic? Why, its all carried by the major international carriers.
    The benefits of the interweb far outweigh the 'Threats'
    Indeed...which is one of the reasons that the people who control the internet (the governments and telcos) are willing to leave it (mostly) alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

What about the lobbyists in Washington who want to eliminate net neutrality?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And what about the few who are fighting for net neutrality?

Why would the Rockefeller's have to even go through Washington at all?

If net neutrality was eliminated, the business models that allow companies to make money from the internet changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

say the powers that be wanted to could they actually do something about trying to "close" down the net? Is that even possible as in technically...

It would depend on how you define "close" and what you understand as "the internet".

The global network and major services that combine to form what we know as the internet could certainly be majorly impacted....certainly within any given nation, and probably internationally. The underlying network "fragments" could still (mostly) operate independantly, and the services aren't technically part of the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

bonkey wrote: »
    One shouldn't forget, of course, who invented the internet - DARPA.

One also souldn't forget who controls the internet....massive international conglomerate corporations.

And the traffic? Why, its all carried by the major international carriers.

Indeed...which is one of the reasons that the people who control the internet (the governments and telcos) are willing to leave it (mostly) alone.

So you agree with OP?. I don't get your point?

My point is this...

We have a global network invented by an agency of the US DoD. It was then made available to academia for use, and subsequently expanded to become the global entity we know today.

Its main infrastructure is owned and maintained by major international corporations.

Yet, despite it being created by 'the government' and run by 'the capitalists', we are supposed to give credence and weight to some individual's opinion that it is some sort of threat to these self-same entities and those who (allegedly) sit behind all such things and that they would prefer that it had never been invented or say that it should never have been invented.

I couldn't disagree more with such a stance. Certain involved parties may wish that it had a different form to what it is today, but almost all the attempts we see to "reform the internet" are typically attempts to shift the economic factors so that someone can make more money....it is driven by capitalists trying to make (more) money.

I'd also note that it is (predominantly) the likes of intelligence communities who make statements about how they wish it had never been invented. We should trust them when they tell us this, right?
    After all, they'd never be devious enough to lie to us because they have a pretty-good handle on how to turn the use of the internet to their own advantage but would rather that people live with the illusion that its some sort of independant, free, virtual world which the intelligence communities are running scare of.

So someone says the internet is the number one threat to national security. Something has to be. That doesn't quantify how big a threat it really is...nor is it any indication of how honest a statement that is in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Advertisement