Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What was I looking at?

Options
  • 17-05-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I was out in the shed yesterday evening, out the back of the shed is a large park (Landsdowne valley) and it is over run with magpies. I heard a lot of noise coming from the garden next to me and looked out and seen about 50 magpies kaking like mad in a tree, at first I thought it was a cat in the tree but after a while i had seen feathers falling down and could make out a large bird plucking its prey. I was hidden by the leaves on the tree so i couldn't make it out but I try and discribe it as best I can, It was large, very dark colour, yellow beak and a white tail, It cried at the magpies which was like a crow but lasted longer than a crows cry. Looked at some books I have but don't see anything that resembles the one I had seen last night.

Any ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement