Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mint Feasts - they're back!

Options
  • 10-03-2007 4:00pm

I managed to get one in the Spar on Grafton Street (opposite Trinity) a few nights ago. It's like going back to when I was a young chap.

Apparently they're limited edition, but I assume they'll be around for the summer. Rejoice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Myth wrote:
    I managed to get one in the Spar on Grafton Street (opposite Trinity) a few nights ago. It's like going back to when I was a young chap.

Apparently they're limited edition, but I assume they'll be around for the summer. Rejoice!

I can't say these ring a bell with me my friend, do you have a picture? Who makes them...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Myth wrote:

Excellent news! I might go on a library break right now and get one for old time's sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

really???? mm mm mmmm

i loooved these so much when i was younger!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

so that survey hb did last year really worked?!

shame i was the only posting for the licky lava :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The power of internet voting! Yay! I had one last night - yummy.

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote:
    I can't say these ring a bell with me my friend, do you have a picture? Who makes them...?

HB - they are ice-creams. Feasts have vanilla ice-cream with a chocolate & nut covering, with a lump of chocolate in the core of it. Mint feasts have minty ice-cream.

Go get one to find out more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Myth wrote:
    HB - they are ice-creams. Feasts have vanilla ice-cream with a chocolate & nut covering, with a lump of chocolate in the core of it. Mint feasts have minty ice-cream.

Go get one to find out more :)
    no!! (Regular) Feasts have chocolate flavour icecream!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

mint feasts arent half as nice as they used to be...:(

The ice cream itself is very icey, less creamy- not good!

I hate that when they bring something back and mess it up...id rather live with fond memories!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The ice cream itself is very icey, less creamy- not good!

I was wondering if that was just me! It definitely is a little less creamier than I remember

Advertisement