Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Biscuit Alternatives

Options
  • 04-03-2007 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Cream crackers? Best I can think of right now...

Edit: Wooooo the psychic thing is happening again.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Well, i have absolutely shit teeth. Because of this, i have given biscuits up altogether. While im sure thare are few alternatives which are completely teeth safe, i had to give up biscuits because apperentely especially bad. so, anyone know of anythin i could have with a cup 'o tea which doesnt fcuk my teeth up completely?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Is it the sugar that's causing the problem?

I can't really think of anything that you have with tea that's sugar free. Maybe biscuits and things designed for diabetics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Is it the biscuits or poor dental hygiene which is causing the problem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

eh, it used to be both, now it'd just be the biscuits.

weird. my original post is number 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

A bit of cream cheese with tuc crackers/ carrs water biscuits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement