Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Way Out - Pre-PPV Thread - *Spoilers*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Is it on Sky Box Office or Sky Sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

GTR63 wrote: »
    Is it on Sky Box Office or Sky Sports?

Box Office :(

Although that means Money in the Bank will remain on Sky Sports then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Box Office :(

Although that means Money in the Bank will remain on Sky Sports then :D

Werent Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules both on SBO? It doesnt just alternate back and forth, seems to only be the lesser shows that get on Sky Sports, anything they put effort (no matter how little) into seemingly goes to SBO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

At least MITB was on Sky Sports last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Please let there be submission match between Bryan and Punk for the WWE title

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

AJ as Special Guest Referee?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Werent Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules both on SBO? It doesnt just alternate back and forth, seems to only be the lesser shows that get on Sky Sports, anything they put effort (no matter how little) into seemingly goes to SBO.

Normally Sky stick to a routine for WWE PPV's. They normally have 5 PPV's on Sky Sports, with the rest on Box Office. With Vengeance gone this year, we're down a PPV on Sky Sports so expect 1 of the final 3 PPV's to be on Sky Sports

Jan: Royal Rumble - Box Office
    Feb: Elimination Chamber - Sky Sports
    Apr: Mania - Box Office
    Apr: Extreme Rules - Box Office
    May: Over the Limit - Sky Sports
    June: No Way Out - Box Office
    July: Money in the Bank - Spy Sports
    Aug: SummerSlam - Box Office
    Sept: Night of Champions - Sky Sports
    Oct: Hell in a Cell - Box Office
    Nov: Survivor Series - Box Office
    Dec: TLC - Box Office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

AJ as Special Guest Referee?

I hope she at least interferes in his match

Oh and Spoiler:
    Brodus Clay wins his match in a shocking upset

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Not sure about a submission match. It would make the match hold after hold after hold. Submission fits in with the PPV name alright.

Ironman match, yes please.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Not sure about a submission match. It would make the match hold after hold after hold. Submission fits in with the PPV name alright.

Ironman match, yes please.

Ironman match at Summerslam ;)

Looks like
    Sheamus will be defending the WHC title against Del Rio (Orton might also try and get added in :rolleyes:)
    according to this week's SD results

• Advertisement

Anyone else think they should have a beard vs. beard match for cm punk and bryan? The loser shaves theirs off.

After watching Stone Cold v Bret submission match I have changed my mind about a potential Bryan v Punk submission match. If allowed time and if a real dislike/hatred is created between the two (Sunday and Monday was a good start) it could be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Predictions for AJ? I reckon she'll interfere and cost Punk the match...she'll turn heel and say she was just using Punk to draw him in and eventually get back with Bryan.

Not the way I wanted it to go as I always wanted her to get her own back on Bryan for the way he treated her, but that almost seems too obvious now.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

they're running out of heels for Layla to feud with and AJ's heel wrestling is more credible than Eve's so just turn her already

i think it's a no brainer there'll be Christian vs Cody Rhodes Intercontinental Championship rematch

we could possibly see a Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger match since the two of them seem to be splitting up judging from what happened on Raw. it looks like Swagger might make a face turn

i don't know why but i have a feeling Damien Sandow will have a match with Sin Cara. Sin Cara has just returned and so should be featured on PPV plus Damien Sandow could get a good rub off beating him in a big PPV match. either him or Ryback, who needs to move onto full length matches now

We might see Santino Marella V Riccardo Rodriguez for the US title

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I was kinda surprised that we didn't see some sort of aftermath between Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger after the bump off of the apron which led to the Brogue Kick on Smackdown.
    I don't see this Ryback thing going anywhere fast either. It's kinda embarrassing to look at!

A triple threat match for the WWE championship with Bryan, Punk and Kane.
    Tbh i'd like to see Kane win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

A triple threat match for the WWE championship with Bryan, Punk and Kane.
    Tbh i'd like to see Kane win

tumblr_m4x9e9Cdfa1rrdiwlo2_500.gif

No, I would actually like to see Kane win as well. He's served his time, and basically done The Undertaker v2.o for years.

Maybe AJ will choose Kane and help him win :p

• Advertisement

Kane had a nice title reign in 2010, he doesn't need another one now.

deisedude wrote: »
    tumblr_m4x9e9Cdfa1rrdiwlo2_500.gif

Exactly what would change if Punk or Bryan were to win? Nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Kane had a nice title reign in 2010, he doesn't need another one now.

It was ****ing awful, terrible matches unless Rey was involved and insanely stupid and longwinded promo's about him banging on about Vengenace and all sorts of ****e.

Chap made Smackdown unbearable at the time.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe AJ will choose Kane and help him win :p

This was on my mind also, would be like something Vince would think of - personally I would find it hilarious.

"What can I say? Chicks dig the mask!" Bring back comedy Kane.
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    It was ****ing awful, terrible matches unless Rey was involved and insanely stupid and longwinded promo's about him banging on about Vengenace and all sorts of ****e.

I like Kane but I agree with this. Kane's the kind of guy who really needs a manager - such as Paul Bearer - to manipulate him to go on his path of destruction. Maybe can be A.J. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

Exactly what would change if Punk or Bryan were to win? Nothing

Kanes promos have been nothing short of awful since he came back. His feuds with Cena and Orton were forgettable in the extreme. Not sure how you think Kane winning will change WWE, it wont.

The only reason Kane is in this match is to play the big red jobber.

Still though, it would be probably more interesting because the audience wouldn't be expecting it at all. His feuds with John Cena & Randy Orton were partially so forgettable because those guys were just in auto pilot when they were working with him as well, I believe.

Rjd2 wrote: »

I meant a nice length reign for him.

I never meant to sound like I thought it was good.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

No way out being on in June has confused the hell out of my mental calendar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I meant a nice length reign for him.

I never meant to sound like I thought it was good.
    Oops...:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement