Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

new stock

• 24-07-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hi lads any of ye ever get a synthetic stock replacement for your rifle from jacksons in scotland or import from outside.would like to get the grey and black one for my remi 700 long action.would there be much of a problem getting it to fit properly or would you need a gunsmith to tidy it up neatly.would i be caught for tax on an import or can i get a dealer to get it for me.any help appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭hawlk

hi lads any of ye ever get a synthetic stock replacement for your rifle from jacksons in scotland or import from outside.would like to get the grey and black one for my remi 700 long action.would there be much of a problem getting it to fit properly or would you need a gunsmith to tidy it up neatly.would i be caught for tax on an import or can i get a dealer to get it for me.any help appreciated thanks.

Jackson rifles only sell to trade,so you would need to go via a dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Heavy handed

I asked Jackson rifles two months ago about a McMillan and I could pay them directly for the stock but I would have to nominate a dealer to collect it from. There trade only.

Advertisement