Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Preggers Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Laura Whitmore and Ian Stirling are expecting a baby in 2021.
    She just announced it on twitter.

It's a girl she let it out on Lorraine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It's a girl she let it out on Lorraine

I think it was more Lorraine let it out...Laura looked very surprised that she said it! The last part of her book says it though so she must have been okay with it getting out in the public. I'd wondered was there a magazine deal as she looked a bit thrown when Lorraine said it.

Meghan Markle is expecting her second child.

She is having a girl. Revealed on the Oprah interview :)

jellybear wrote: »
    She is having a girl. Revealed on the Oprah interview :)

They should name her Diana

Jon Snow and his wife have welcomed their first child via surrogate after numerous miscarriages. I absolutely love him....such a character :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Jon Snow and his wife have welcomed their first child via surrogate after numerous miscarriages. I absolutely love him....such a character :)

I think rose leslie was a bit more involved than just being Kit harringtons wife.

I think rose leslie was a bit more involved than just being Kit harringtons wife.

I don't watch Game of Thrones so that's completely lost on me unfortunately!:D

I don't watch Game of Thrones so that's completely lost on me unfortunately!:D

those are their real names. John snow was the name of his character in Game of Thrones. Odd that you didn't watch it but used his character name rather than his real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

those are their real names. John snow was the name of his character in Game of Thrones. Odd that you didn't watch it but used his character name rather than his real name.

The poster is talking about Jon snow from Channel 4 not GOT character

The poster is talking about Jon snow from Channel 4 not GOT character

Thanks buttercups88 :) That's exactly who I'm talking about :D So nothing 'odd' about my post, ohnonotgmail. Not sure why you would think I'd use a character's name over their real name. I used the word character in relation to his personality. He's so funny on the Big Fat Quiz segments he does :D
    Oh and it's a boy. No name released yet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

He is 73!

He is 73!

I know! Fair play to him cause as a mammy of an 18 month old all I can say is, it ain't easy!!:D And I'm no where near 73!:P

Thanks buttercups88 :) That's exactly who I'm talking about :D So nothing 'odd' about my post, ohnonotgmail. Not sure why you would think I'd use a character's name over their real name. I used the word character in relation to his personality. He's so funny on the Big Fat Quiz segments he does :D
    Oh and it's a boy. No name released yet :)

apologies, I took you up completely incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I dont know if its been posted but Lacey Turner called her son Trilby.

emily ratajkowski has given birth to a baby Sylvester Apollo Bear.No gender revealed

dubstarr wrote: »
    emily ratajkowski has given birth to a baby Sylvester Apollo Bear.No gender revealed

They have seemed to want to allow the baby to pick their own gender but Sylvester Apollo would be quite a masculine name. She has already referred to the baby as Sly.

They have seemed to want to allow the baby to pick their own gender but Sylvester Apollo would be quite a masculine name. She has already referred to the baby as Sly.

I was just thinking the same. It's a very masculine name, in my opinion.

Charlotte Church gave birth to her 3rd child earlier last year. Only confirmed the birth this week on "this morning" and later showed the baby, a girl on a podcast appearance.

Any Murray and wife Kim Sears have welcomed a surprise 4th baby

dubstarr wrote: »

The model gave birth to a baby boy on March 8th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Any Murray and wife Kim Sears have welcomed a surprise 4th baby

I hope it wasn’t a surprise for Kim! :pac::P

Louisa Lytton is pregnant.

Pippa Middleton is, allegedly, expecting her second child :)

She gave birth to a baby girl, Grace Elizabeth Jane Matthews, this morning :)

Christine Lampard has given birth to a baby boy called Freddie.

Seems like Katie Price is expecting her sixth child...not officially announced but her latest Instagram post seems to all but confirm it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seems like Katie Price is expecting her sixth child...not officially announced but her latest Instagram post seems to all but confirm it!

She’s making it a bit obvious

I think it's just attention seeking she's after seeing as her ex Kieran announced he's expecting baby with his new partner this week

I think it's just attention seeking she's after seeing as her ex Kieran announced he's expecting baby with his new partner this week

Yeah I haven't followed her in years but she used to post photos of her bloated after eating. Had a look at her Insta last night and she posted that pic among others of getting takeaway. Bet she is just after having a feed!

If that's the case, there's something not right there.

I know she had announced they were trying earlier in the year. Time will tell I suppose!

• Advertisement

Professor Green and his girlfriend have welcomed a baby boy, Slimane Ray.

I have no idea how it's pronounced!!

Advertisement