Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

so thats gemma dead time to go dom

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So apparently
    Debbie and Pete
    are to become a couple in the coming weeks. Interesting pairing.

Until she
    cheats on him with Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Until she
    cheats on him with Ross

Looking forward to that!

Just catching up on bits I missed during week. The pig story is daft but funny at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Radio5

Poor poor Gemma. Having Dom for a dad and Belle and Sean as "friends". What did she do ever to deserve such a fate?

Poor old Megan. Thinking Jai might actually be interested in her. She hasn't had a decent romance since she arrived in the Dales. Now she has to put up with Charity and the newly hirsute Declan "cackling" every time she goes to work. I'd be ringing that guy in London and asking for my job back if I were her.

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    Poor poor Gemma. Having Dom for a dad and Belle and Sean as "friends". What did she do ever to deserve such a fate?

Poor old Megan. Thinking Jai might actually be interested in her. She hasn't had a decent romance since she arrived in the Dales. Now she has to put up with Charity and the newly hirsute Declan "cackling" every time she goes to work. I'd be ringing that guy in London and asking for my job back if I were her.

Sorry but I have no sympathy or pity, tbh I don't care about Dom and Gemma I never have done but it was fairly obvious Sean was and is into Belle

I wish they had just written Dom and Gemma out by having them leave that time when they got turfed out of the house. I wasn't too fond of either of them, but I really don't like this storyline, and all the potential fallout from Friday night's events.

On previous form, there won't be too much fallout. The Teflon family will survive relatively unscathed as usual.

Radio5 wrote: »
    On previous form, there won't be too much fallout. The Teflon family will survive relatively unscathed as usual.

That's true, cos like the Mitchells in Eastenders, they are 'Family' :D
    Hate that story though. It was kind of sad tonight seeing the ambulance drive away after Gemma was found.

Chas and Debbie all best pals again, poor Gennie died and no one cares bar robbing Brenda

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Chas and Debbie all best pals again, poor Gennie died and no one cares bar robbing Brenda

I didn't like Gennie at all, she was awful. But you're so rite. Next storyline comes along and she's forgotten.

I hope we see James's ex wife aka Pete, Ross and Finn's mother

Had same thought one evening watching, I think Chas was giving Debbie advice to get a man again, otherwise Cameron had won, or something like that.
    Gennie well forgotten indeed, even by Brenda, at times, I think.

Debbie needs to lay off the tan she looks way too orange as in Tina Corrie orange :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What happened to Gemma?? I haven't seen Emmerdale in a few weeks

Autosport wrote: »
    What happened to Gemma?? I haven't seen Emmerdale in a few weeks

She and Belle were rowing over Sean. Belle pushed her and she hit her head. She got back up and seemed fairly ok. Belle went home. Gemma collapsed and they found her unconscious the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

LynnGrace wrote: »
    She and Belle were rowing over Sean. Belle pushed her and she hit her head. She got back up and seemed fairly ok. Belle went home. Gemma collapsed and they found her unconscious the next day.

Thanks for that, sad tonight i might watch it for the rest of the week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

What sort of bunny boiling freak is Chas going around giving people the third degree on a man she hasn't even had one date with! Creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It was really nice and refreshing to see Val being chirpy tonight-she can be really funny when she wants to be.

Debbie gets on my goat so much. What's with the Afghan hound hairstyle and wearing little or no make-up? She looks washed out. She only seems to have one expression too; stony and moody.

Where's everyone buying the dark green coats?
    Moira was wearing one, so was Pete, so was Debbie..talk about dreary!

Felt so sorry for Dom tonight, but unfortunately I won't miss Gemma.

That new female vicar irritates me and I can't put my finger on why.

bazarakus wrote: »
    I didn't like Gennie at all, she was awful. But you're so rite. Next storyline comes along and she's forgotten.

SAS. Soap amnesia syndrome. :)

• Advertisement

CarMe wrote: »
    What sort of bunny boiling freak is Chas going around giving people the third degree on a man she hasn't even had one date with! Creepy

Yes she is very OTT over James already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

fussyonion wrote: »
    It was really nice and refreshing to see Val being chirpy tonight-she can be really funny when she wants to be.

Debbie gets on my goat so much. What's with the Afghan hound hairstyle and wearing little or no make-up? She looks washed out. She only seems to have one expression too; stony and moody.

Where's everyone buying the dark green coats?
    Moira was wearing one, so was Pete, so was Debbie..talk about dreary!

Felt so sorry for Dom tonight, but unfortunately I won't miss Gemma.

Debbie wearing little or no make-up? She always looks caked in foundation. Could do with a bit of a wipe or at least some powder to get rid of the constant shine of it.

Ross and Finn are the best Bartons by far

Finn is going to develop a crush on Declan :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

fussyonion wrote: »

Ex-Police Vicar with the people skills of a Shark. Does not like anyone in the Village (routinely takes the mick out of everyone). Started off by usurping Ashley just as he was trying to renovate his career oh and assaulted Sean (a child). She's sarcy, not near as funny as she tinks she is, and has no friends.

what's not to like!

anyone think Finn may go down the road to been a rent boy for money ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bazarakus wrote: »
    Ex-Police Vicar with the people skills of a Shark. Does not like anyone in the Village (routinely takes the mick out of everyone). Started off by usurping Ashley just as he was trying to renovate his career oh and assaulted Sean (a child). She's sarcy, not near as funny as she tinks she is, and has no friends.

what's not to like!
    She is such an irritating character. Any hope that she'll feck off with Dom?!

Posy wrote: »
    She is such an irritating character. Any hope that she'll feck off with Dom?!

Wish she would but I doubt it. She annoyed me from the start, she is so 'in yer face', and stuck in everyone's business.

Wish she would but I doubt it. She annoyed me from the start, she is so 'in yer face', and stuck in everyone's business.

She really annoyed me when she first appeared. She might calm down a bit when her mad crush leaves. Bit embarrassing the way she was throwing herself at Dom, when he was so obviously not interested.

True. Did I imagine it or did she greet the policemen by name when they arrived at the hospital. I think she was ex-police or something, but when she appeared in Emmerdale, Edna seemed not to have seen her/ heard from her, in years.
    So what are the chances that she knew the guys, who presumably work in the nearest big town. :D

• Advertisement

True. Did I imagine it or did she greet the policemen by name when they arrived at the hospital. I think she was ex-police or something, but when she appeared in Emmerdale, Edna seemed not to have seen her/ heard from her, in years.
    So what are the chances that she knew the guys, who presumably work in the nearest big town. :D

The policeman who she called by name, called her mam, so she must have been the high enough up in police before she left. She was good at organising everyone when they started looking for Gemma.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement