Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Did you ever meet your favourite celeb?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jcatony

I met Gerry Ryan once. He was an even bigger twat than i thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

jcatony wrote: »
    I met Gerry Ryan once. He was an even bigger twat than i thought.

Yep!Was in RTE years ago when I was a kid at a taping of Jo Maxi:o and we went for a little stroll around RTE(we weren't meant to of course)and wandered into the studio where he was rehearsing Ryantwat,his show and he just walked right by us without even a hello!
    What a thing to do to a few impressionable kids,the look he gave us for venturing near his "town":rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 longrange

Nope not yet. But if I ever did then surely I'l feel heaven right now. Ive always wanted to meet Ryan Gosling. He's my ultimate crush.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

ashyle wrote: »
    met Ray D'Arcy on a campsite in Galway .. loveliest guy!!

yea he's so nice! i was sitting beside him getting my make up done in RTE there a few years back.

Obviously met a lot of people in the studios that time...none of whom id call my favourite celeb though :rolleyes:

When i was about seven i was in loads of shows with the actual Barney you see on the tv.....life changing moment so it was, i was only young and was completely cruched when i saw the guy inside the suit blinking between Barneys teeth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I've liked Joe McFadden for over eight years, and I met him briefly last year - surpassed all expectations. You never know if a celeb. is going to be nice, but he was absolutely adorable - very approachable, polite and friendly. And he's breathed new life into Heartbeat..I must have brought him luck. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I met Phil Babb when I was a kid :D

Advertisement