Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One X or HTC One S ?

• 17-08-2012 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Folks

Looking for help to decide. Upgrade in work is costing me €30 more for the X. I have the Desire HD currently and am really happy with its size. I've had a look at them both in the shop but until your using it for a bit its hard to tell.

But wondering if the One X is just that little bit too big. Some of the reviews online say its a bit awkward due to its size.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I'd have thought if you had a hd then the x would be very similar in size?
    The s is definitely thinner and smaller than the x. I went for the s for this reason and have no complaints, but I upgraded from an original desire so the size of the x was probably exaggerated somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭captivo

I had the same dilemma - was upgrading from HTC Desire. I was going to change to a Samsung Galaxy 3 but I just thought it was too big. Did consider the One X, but eventually decided on the One S. I just got it 2 weeks ago and no regrets so far. Feels much lighter (maybe even a little delicate) than the Desire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

A couple of friends of mine have the One X, it looks bigger than it feels (if that makes sense) and is a lovely phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I had the DHD and upgraded to the One X, wife has the One S, without a doubt the X is better, not much difference in size either from the DHD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Same as a couple of posters. Upgraded from a Desire to a One X.

I don't find it too big. Haven't looked back :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Went from a Desire to a DHD and now to the One X and love the X. Gave the misses the DHD and now when I use it, the only thing I really notice is how heavy the DHD was

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

Thanks for all the replies folks.
    Went for the One X as any one who has one seems to love it. Should be arriving today. So thats my productivity out the window

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

Ok have my OneX 3 days now and loving it. Delighted I went for it. Thanks again for all the help guys

Advertisement