Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice Girls reunion!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

Terrible, Terrible Song, not a funny ad either...I thought with a comeback they'd have something good planned or atleast something that you can't say is 100% crap.

I'd say it won't be a hugely sucessful comeback...nothing as successful as Take Thats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Reached number 23 in UK Charts, not exactly very good, suppose they thought with the success of Take That they would make a comeback, but Take That have Gary Barlow who is actually a very good songwriter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I think the new song isnt the strongest as a come back song but the new tesco ad that they are in is very good!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

on the plus side have to say Mel C is looking hot imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

yeah i love the ad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

I think the new song is very good, not a classic Spice Girl song though.
    Hopefully there will be a good few up tempo songs on the new album.
    I can't wait to see them when they play Ireland, it will be like reliving my childhood again.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

lucyburn wrote: »
    I can't wait to see them when they play Ireland, it will be like reliving my childhood again.

And there playing Ireland when??!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

they're not!! no dates set!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Obviously not enough money to be made here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'm surprised they're not coming across, especially after adding all those shows in London, and even Manchester.

Maybe they'll be over for their re-reunion tour when the money dries up again...

• Advertisement

they're not!! no dates set!

Thata what I was getting at! The poster said she couldn't wait to see them here!

Just go to London like the rest of us!! Its gonna be great, the opening night has gotten good reviews!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

really? i hear don the news that it was mixed reviews.. i wanna look at it online, should take a look.

although i'm presuming when they do wembley there'll be a channel 4 special or something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

caught there video a couple of times, I couldnt understand what they were doing convorting around in the lingurie, not plot or anything then I heard that got contract for victoria secrets or some such, well that explains it, marketing eh.

So did anyone here go?

I went on Thursday night. Seriously one of the best concerts i've ever been to. It was ana amazing show!

Was sitting right down on the floor beside the second stage so was so close! Really great to see them doing well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ah I reckon it woulda been great!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I heard there was no support act at the london shows.
    How long did they play for?

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I heard there was no support act at the london shows.
    How long did they play for?

No there was no official support but the arrival of the Beckham family was a kinda of support act!

They came on at 8.45 right through until 10.30. So 1hr45. Not bad I suppose and there were about 4/5 costume changes but quite quick ones.

It was pure energy the whole way through. Absolutely excellent gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lordted

I just got back from london where I flew to to see the girls. They were fookin ace. Jealous much? They've been offered 4million pounds each to extend the tour to australia. Also they aint coming to Ireland as with the point depot closed for renovations and lansdowne road under reconstruction theres no where else large enough to host them.

Advertisement