Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's Day Parade 2012 Carlow

• 16-03-2012 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Are there any St. Patrick's Day Parades in Co. carlow this year?? where are they going to be? times places people need info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Certainly going to be one in Ballon this year again but it will be @ 3:45pm starting at the land league.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.carlow-nationalist.ie/tabId/369/itemId/13890/Its-all-systems-go-for-Paddys-Day-parade.aspx

heh brid de roiste still around and kicking, good to see. she was principle of the gaelscoil when i was there. frightening woman when you're 4 years old and did something silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

tommycahir wrote: »
    Certainly going to be one in Ballon this year again but it will be @ 4pm starting at Nolan's fuel station.
    Tommy, it is at 3:45 and it starts at the Land League.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭tommycahir

kwalshe wrote: »
    Tommy, it is at 3:45 and it starts at the Land League.

Doh! there goes me trusting the sister in law anymore for that sorta info! :rolleyes:

Thanks for correcting me, I'll edit my post above to ensure no confusion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Hi Tony,

This years parade is on St Patricks Day. assembly from 2.30pm in penny's carpark with vehicles assembling on Burrin street. parade moves off at 3.30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

anybody know the time of bagenalstown parade

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

http://www.carlow-nationalist.ie/tabId/369/itemId/13890/Its-all-systems-go-for-Paddys-Day-parade.aspx

heh brid de roiste still around and kicking, good to see. she was principle of the gaelscoil when i was there. frightening woman when you're 4 years old and did something silly.
    Soooo, cad a rinné tú:D:D:D??(What did you do??)

In fairness to Bríde, she is the one responsible for getting the Pan Celtic festival to Carlow, which will be worth at least a million to the local economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

have to say i enjoyed the one in ballon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Yeah , the Ballon Parade seems to get bigger every year , its really good. Announcer said it has become one of the largest in the county.

AND NOW THE SUN COMES OUT? THIS IS BULL ****!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭hadepsx

wasnt the best parade carlow has had, and why no commitee stand for paraders to perform in front of, and as for the teenys going around destroying the streets, themselfs and innocents in silly string and foam il never know, maybe im just getting old

hadepsx wrote: »
    wasnt the best parade carlow has had, and why no commitee stand for paraders to perform in front of, and as for the teenys going around destroying the streets, themselfs and innocents in silly string and foam il never know, maybe im just getting old

you most defenetly are not getting old they little C***s were making a bad situation worst. the Parade was not good at all and it seemed to be all over the place, after the parade there were mini parades on Dublin street and tullow street. Also there was a lot of scumbags outside MacDonalds harrrassing people and fighting ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭hadepsx

ffs and the gardai just standing there letting them away with it all

hadepsx wrote: »
    ffs and the gardai just standing there letting them away with it all

I hate to speak ill of the government i mean they do there best to help us and take care of our every need the the police are such great people who watch out for our safety and do everything in there power to assist the common person.... now read all that in reverse LOL :D

Advertisement