Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blatant abuse of Admin powers...

• 16-04-2010 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

...to get the first post in.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

18,000. Don't know whether to be impressed or frightened. Maybe a little of both ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

That's mad, Ted. I knew it was coming up, but I didn't realise I had hit it until you pointed it out.

And what better way to make my 18,000th post than at the birth of a brand new forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,018 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yay, thanks admins! Hope this forum will be useful to a lot of people in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Worst abuse of admin powers ever! :D

Great to see the forum up and running. :)

Advertisement